- iraq bad economy fixed
      - ukraine relations updated

20 Nov - fixer update :
      - irak and syria civil war borders fixed
      - EU relations updated
      - libya leader change problem fixed
      - middle east arabic countries power updated

7 Dec - 1.1v

- THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SYSTEM WAS ADDED FOR (TURKEY,USA,IRAN) AND SMALL ONLY REAL PRESIDENT CHANGING ADDED FOR (CHINA,NORTH KOREA,AZERBAIJAN)(19 EVENTS)
      - 45 LEADER PICTURES ADDED FOR THIS SYSTEM
      - SOME PROBLEMS FIXED IN EVENTS
      - SOME COUNTRIES RELATION,TECHNOLOGY UPDATED
      - 3 EVENTS ADDED
      - SCENARIO HAS 2 MODES (WITH EU) & (WITHOUT EU)
      + PRESIDENT SYSTEM DETAIL
      - TURKEY = NECEDET SEZAR => ABDULLAH GUL - cAKMAKOGLU => ERDOGAN - IHSANOGLU - DEMIRTAS => ERDOGAN - INCE - DEMIRTAS - AKSENER => KILICDAROGLU - ERDOGAN - BAHCELI - CEM UZAN - AKSENER
      COMMUNISM = ERKAN BAS - OKUYAN - TEKEREK - MONARCHY = OSMAN V
      - IRAN = KHATAMI => KHATAMI - TAVAKKOLI - SHAMKHANI => AHMADINEJAD - RAFSANJANI - GHALIBAF => AHMADINEJAD - MOUSAVI - REZAEE => ROUHANI - GHALIBAF - JALILI - REZAEE - VELAYATI => ROUHANI - RAISI => RAISI - REZAEE - HEMMATI => RAISI - REZAEE
      COMMUNISM = TAGVAEE - MOHTADI - MONARCHY = PAHLAVI
      - UNITED STATES = CLINTON => BUSH - GORE => BUSH - KERRY => OBAMA - MCCAIN => OBAMA - ROMNEY => TRUMP - H.CLINTON => BIDEN - TRUMP => PENCE - BIDEN
      - CHINA = ZEMIN => JINTAO => JINGPING
      - AZERBAIJAN = HEYDAR => ILHAM
      - NORTH KOREA = JONG IL => JONG UN
      🔴Unfortunately, this system does not work on mobile because I added a country from Civilization-editor and why it is empty on mobile remains here. (this game is ...)
      -So I will no longer add anything to this scenario I'll only fix it if it's a big problem

Download Link

• By HawkerSP
      Hello everyone

This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
      This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...

- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
      - fixed scenarios
      - new music
      - 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
      - new leaders
      - new scenarios with events
      - some cities renown
      -new icons
      -new civilizations
      -and more!

(Sorry if you see bad traduction)

Events (Created for now)

The last war (scenario in next update)
      2019: The world today: 2 events
      2000: Millenium Dawn: 8 events
      1990 (scenario in next update)
      1948: 3 events
      1945: Endsieg: 14 events
      1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
      1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
      1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
      The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 42 events
      1936: Gathering Storm(Main scenario): 187 events
      1919: After the Great War: 4 events
      1918: 0 events
      1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
      1910: The Great War: 52 events
      1900 (events in next update): 0 events
      1861: American Civil war: 4 events
      1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
      1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
      1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
      The first crusade: (scenario in next update

Discord: https://discord.gg/snSvsxdHgt
      Download links:
      PC:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TTOcop084AuKHRQMii8taQPn9T1chocC/view?usp=drivesdk
      Android: not yet

What's new?
      0.0.1: mod released
      0.0.2: Fixed Communist Ideology

• By RandomWarior
      The WWII Mod
             Limited Release

This is version 1 release of the WWII mod.

Hello! Welcome to The WWII Mod, a mod based on WWII, this is version 1 release of this mod, it has been a WIP for quite a while, but i have took it out of its limited release and now version 1 is available to the public!

Features:
          1. 1936 Scenario, made to be as realistic as possible, there are 70 events, nations with events are: China, Japan, USSR, Finland,                  Poland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Romania.
          2. Many new leaders have been added which fit the 1936 scenario, countries with new leaders include: United Kingdom, Burma,                    Kuomintang, Greater Empire of Manchuria, Mongol Military Government, Liu Wenhui's division, Ma Hushan's division, Afghanistan,            Iraq, Egypt, Anglo-Egyptian Sudan, Yemen, Oman, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Haiti,                          Dominican Republic, Liberia and Tannu Tuva.
          3. UI edited, now looks more gold and fancy, game icon also changed to "The WWII Mod".

Anyways, have fun!

Download PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dujoIOyt1ccB4Xjjgn3RODysDtvy2vqB/view?usp=sharing
      Download Mobile: Working on it.

Promotional video: 
      Old Forum: 

If there are any issues be sure to say so in the comment section.

• By Magolor
      Hello, Age of History II community!
      This is Magolor (Talirian). After months of silence, finally I'm coming back with the brand-new Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE!
      - You are a new modder, you want to make a mod with custom events, maps, musics, icons and everything else, but don't know how to do?
      - You are a skilled modder, you have so many ideas but it takes too much time and effort to realize?
      - You are a gamer, you want to quickly improve the game experience with prettified event pictures, custom music and modified game rules?
      Now, Age of Modding can save your day!
      Age of Modding (AoM for short) is a Windows software, designed to help AoH2 modders, providing a super convenient and intuitive GUI-based modding pipeline.
      >>>Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE Download Link<<<
      -----
      Current Version 0.9.8.0 features Include:
      - Brand-New UI: Taken from PyDracula, a UI way better than previous one! Enjoy the tool's efficiency as well as beauty.

- Better Map Generator Algorithm: No more gaps between provinces; more options and more flexibility; allowing separated provinces including enclaved provinces. Creating huge maps with thousands of provinces within 10 minutes!

- Pictures Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convert UI files to different scales, resizing event pictures and leaders portraits. Together with the Game Base Manager. You can finally enjoy large event pictures in your game experience!

- Texts Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convenient event localization, and text-based event making pipeline under the help of a new format. Improved in v0.9.8.0 with more intuitive edition. Automatic registration of charset: never going to have missing characters again! (still improving)

- Mods Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Manage game with different mods and versions: add, clean, rename, move and export to .zip file to be ready to publish with just one click.

- Music Manager: Replace your own music and sound effects! It is easy! 

- Game Base Manager (Dev): Change game base and change the rules! More technologies, different combating computations, different event picture sizes, different diplomacy, etc. Different game bases are collected from different mods. Also, I personally modified the original game base for simple things like war declaration turn. This is still under development and more documentations and explanations are definitely required.

- Civilization Manager (Coming Soon): Civilization BATCH editor! Add hundreds of civilizaitions using one click only. Made available by the custom Game Base developed throughout months: serializable AoH2. This is still under development (I once finished it but the source code was lost in a catastrophic breakdown of my computer, together with all the source codes of the old v0.9.0.0 AoM 😞).

-----
      Introductions and Tutorials of the old AoM are already uploaded on YouTube in English, please subscribe my Youtube channel Taliran: Talirian. Or if you want Chinese Tutorials, or have a bilibili account and willing to support me by subscribing my bilibili account Talirian: Talirian. (Please do subscribe if you are interested. Thank you very much for your attention!)
      Currently only English and Chinese (since I'm Chinese) are supported as interface language, if you would like to help me translate and add new languages, please contact me.
      -----
      Old Topic: AoM v0.9.0.0 Link
      -----

Disclaimer:
      Please do checkout Tutorial, and please do backup your files. The software is currently under beta so BUGs may occur. Please contact me if you find any.
      The software is completely free of charge (and it will always be), and you could freely use it for any purpose in any way. But please notice:
      1. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, please add acknowledgement if you used this software during the production of your mod or map or whatever it is.
      2. It is allowed to profit, if you like, from mods created under the help of this software. But it is not allowed to profit by redistributing, selling or providing services from this software.
      3. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, using this software that I'm willing to share, you should also be willing to contribute to the community and share your findings whenever you discovered some new techniques in AoH2 modding.

• By Monszter
      AltHisSce.rar  This scenario is an alternate ww 1 (aftermath) . the pack contains custom civs, 3 events (for now), new map, vassals, friendships, wars. Have fun! (please send feedback!)  and also the custom civs name are Hungarian SORRY! will change them next time!
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!