Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

Important note:

I'm not the either editor of mods, nor translator, not even an modder, I'm just an fan of aoh2, who gathers mods in this page. 

 

The torch that I turned on is now being held by other people, and It makes me satisfied and happy.

The early aoh2 mods that i post in this page were combined with bloody europe 2 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and 1.1.6 codes, but now jabal wagnerJabal Wagner , dedicate his page to bloody europe 2 1.1.8 mods. 

link to his page, here: 

 

, so i decided to put an end to my activity in gathering aoh2 combined mods, and take a new path. 

 

But for now, some mods from early days will remain, until i be sure that they will get update with 1.1.8 codes. 

 

Thanks to all aoh2 fans and specially, terrian ra or also known as Jabal Wagner. 

 

(Terian ra's (Jabal Wagner's) discord:

https://discord.gg/SZJXxxYuTn

_______________________________________________

Russian/Ukranian mods in VK:

 

Note : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community) 

 

I hope you enjoy the game.

 

Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/APw5OgvR4fKhbQ

 

 

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux+ English language (translated by domb) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ujjz0monor0dvf2/Sieg_Redux_%2B_1.1.3%28eng%29.---/file

 

 

Original Kaiserreich mod taken from VK Chanel (non combine, without bloody europe 2 codes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_p8VjLmBiQtMNw0PmJEUUL5sXMQgKMz/view?usp=drivesdk

______________________________________________

 

All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :

 

 

--------------BIG UPDATE----------------
PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID

PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID

1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
2. AoI+ REPACK 1.1 | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
    AoI+ REPACK 1.1 DARK MAP | Age of Imperialism Dark Map | Italian P&C

(note from Trian RA: I changed imperalism to AoI+ REPACK 1.1   

AoI+ REPACK 1.1 is my repacked version (my android convertion version) of Age of Imperialism 1.1) 


3. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
4. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
5. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
6. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
7. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
10. Sieg Redux+
11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan

Mega: https://mega.nz/folder/25wXHC4S#pWTSGrFaFD29oCKv3KP55Q

1.51 GB folder on MEGA

 

 

-(Android) 11:59 0.92b (original _ non - combined) 
https://mega.nz/file/u5x2yRhK#w7-bbInIeE4tqfCLZEjQyKYsoNrFvUmA1Q1lQLuogcY

 

 


-(Android) AoCC_1.0 (original _ non - combined) 
https://mega.nz/file/jkB1SaBT#MoFitpgGB1mclZVQFiVNOfp9TDt7FsTiykdc8wRizQk

 

AoCC+ (Age of Chinese Civilizations)
https://mega.nz/file/ntY30Iob#4qkt3zjXJQNzhVZTt-R8Eppoka1tvUiMaMY8NJAKKmg

 

 

 

 


AoH Ultra+ 0.5
https://mega.nz/file/CwhXyCTY#5waCn55sSdZwcPEmHCrfOvr57bt5DGfKPMP8Fr6cWOQ

 


-Medieval+
remove rebels
https://mega.nz/file/79gBgK6Y#30rHeX064XSz9LjdXvCE2UXy_0kc6ttDbqyKdUyXyXM

 

 

 

 

 

Asia+ by Giorgio | more languages and --- version by Domb:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/63zsnu0mu7lgz8x/AoHA++0.1_sign.---/file

 

 

 

 

Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable

 

cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:

(

hi

setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111

army = +11111 Army

money = +11111 money

population = +11111 population

economy = +11111 economy

technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug 

 

You can install them without delete the original mods

 

An important note from Trian RA

note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if  original modders not pleased with this project.

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

qHNolPGpKhM.thumb.jpg.3a0c7773137d1c1481aad833b12184df.jpg

Edited by Aryan79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thelegendofsoda said:

What is sieg redux?

Sieg redux is combination of sieg edition files (including flags, leaders, scenarios, provinces and etc) with map of HEARTS OF IRON IV (HOI4). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2021 at 4:27 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Sussy

Hello Lipark Japanese modder, you say Sussy, I search the net and I find this, there is three meanings for Sussy; shifty, suspicious and fool, which of these do you mean? 

 

 

Edited by Aryan79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aryan79 said:

Hello Lipark Japanese modder, you say Sussy, I search the net and I find this, there is three meanings for Sussy; shifty, suspicious and fool, which of these do you mean?   am gay

Screenshot_20210812_230917.jpg

bit of a sussy baka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bricksburg said:

bit of a sussy baka

 I am still confused what is the true meaning of sussy baka, but anyway, if there is something unclear or suspicious, you can tell here in comments, then I will explain it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aryan79 said:

 I am still confused what is the true meaning of sussy baka, but anyway, if there is something unclear or suspicious, you can tell here in comments, then I will explain it to you.

basically means sus idiot thats it also sus!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2021 at 3:47 AM, Aryan79 said:

Note: none of this mods belong to me, I take all of them from VK Chanel : 

AOC | New Time | AOH

(you can visit this Channel by this address :https://vk.com/club204935391) 

 

Note 2 : all of these mods are only on android. 

 

Note 3 : sieg edition and sieg redux only support Russian language, but addon+ 1.4.1 supports both English and Russian language. 

 

Note 4 These mods only added codes of bloody europe 2 to already existed mods of addon+, sieg edition, sieg redux, these new mods do not have any new province.

 

 

Bloody europe 2 changed the codes of the game and make the game so much better, when 1.1.3 version of the mod released, a channel in VK decided to combine the codes of bloody europe 2 with some other mods, these mods include : addon+ 1.4.1, sieg edition, sieg redux (there were also some other mods which deleted by channel, these are the only survived).

 

the new mechanics are : capitulation system, you can invest much more money on economy and development level (and some times you can invest all of your money on economy and development level) , when you playing on sandbox mod (or God mod) you get 99,999,999 money and 999.9 movement points, and other bloody europe 2 stuff. 

 

Currently because of sameness of codes of bloody europe 2 with these mods you can't install them beside bloody europe 2 in your mobiles, you have to keep only one of them (the only exemption is sieg redux+, you can install it without need to delete bloody europe 2).


I hope you enjoy the game. 

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with addon+ 1.4.1 :

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d2SgmmK989x25M_a_XQMAIxCcM7EYNo0/view

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg edition: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghZ6SKFxrC4OfMhBRQ5rjjdccXasjY6y/view

 

If any one knows who to change these mods in a way to make it possible to install them in mobile and not be forced to delete the bloody europe 2 mod, please send her edited apks to comment section, then I will put them on topic part. 

First got excited but at second times get rekt,its revealed thats the english keyboard is not applied at all.

And Suprisingly enough when you replace the broken addon+ classes dex with vanilla aoc2 ones,It revertes the bloody europes change and making it vanilla addon+

Little bit of disappoinment but yeah it is what it is 

:((

Edit:For peoples who confused i mean there is no english keyboard in this combined  version of addon+ like the original addon+ when you use the advice to replace the mods classes.dex with the original classes.dex 

Examples of how its really work:

 So i tried it and it ended with addon+ and Bloody europe 2      features and changes replaced to vanilla 

So thats the problem in nutshell

 

Edited by Fish Extra
Some peoples will probably confused with my statement so this is the explaination :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2021 at 4:47 AM, Aryan79 said:

Note: none of this mods belong to me, I take all of them from VK Chanel : 

AOC | New Time | AOH

(you can visit this Channel by this address :https://vk.com/club204935391) 

 

Note 2 : all of these mods are only on android. 

 

Note 3 : sieg edition and sieg redux only support Russian language, but addon+ 1.4.1 supports both English and Russian language. 

 

Note 4 These mods only added codes of bloody europe 2 to already existed mods of addon+, sieg edition, sieg redux, these new mods do not have any new province.

 

 

Bloody europe 2 changed the codes of the game and make the game so much better, when 1.1.3 version of the mod released, a channel in VK decided to combine the codes of bloody europe 2 with some other mods, these mods include : addon+ 1.4.1, sieg edition, sieg redux (there were also some other mods which deleted by channel, these are the only survived).

 

the new mechanics are : capitulation system, you can invest much more money on economy and development level (and some times you can invest all of your money on economy and development level) , when you playing on sandbox mod (or God mod) you get 99,999,999 money and 999.9 movement points, and other bloody europe 2 stuff. 

 

Currently because of sameness of codes of bloody europe 2 with these mods you can't install them beside bloody europe 2 in your mobiles, you have to keep only one of them (the only exemption is sieg redux+, you can install it without need to delete bloody europe 2).


I hope you enjoy the game. 

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with addon+ 1.4.1 :

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d2SgmmK989x25M_a_XQMAIxCcM7EYNo0/view

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

 

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg edition: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghZ6SKFxrC4OfMhBRQ5rjjdccXasjY6y/view

 

If any one knows who to change these mods in a way to make it possible to install them in mobile and not be forced to delete the bloody europe 2 mod, please send her edited apks to comment section, then I will put them on topic part. 

Capitulation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fish Extra said:

First got excited but at second times get rekt,its revealed thats the english keyboard is not applied at all.

And Suprisingly enough when you replace the broken addon+ classes dex with vanilla aoc2 ones,It revertes the bloody europes change and making it vanilla addon+

Little bit of disappoinment but yeah it is what it is 

:((

 

 

Ohhhhhh....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fish Extra said:

First got excited but at second times get rekt,its revealed thats the english keyboard is not applied at all.

And Suprisingly enough when you replace the broken addon+ classes dex with vanilla aoc2 ones,It revertes the bloody europes change and making it vanilla addon+

Little bit of disappoinment but yeah it is what it is 

:((

 

 

 

You mean that this combined version of addon+ hasn't mechanics of bloody europe 2?

If yes then ; Play the game with sandbox mod, then take an Screenshot and send it to comment section, I can't do it by myself because if I want to install this version of addon+ I have to delete bloody europe 2 from my mobile, i'am willingness to do it at this moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aryan79 said:

You mean that this combined version of addon+ hasn't mechanics of bloody europe 2?

If yes then ; Play the game with sandbox mod, then take an Screenshot and send it to comment section, I can't do it by myself because if I want to install this version of addon+ I have to delete bloody europe 2 from my mobile, i'am willingness to do it at this moment. 

No bloody europe 2 mechanics is there and implemented in combined version,I mean in addon+ there is no english keyboard so i tried the guide to make english keyboard pops up thats require you to replace the classes dex in the mods by the original Age of history classes dex using mt manager but there is huge bummer after i replaced the mods classes.dex with original classes.dex of original apps. And Played the games,

thecombined version features and changes from bloody europes 2 and addon+ revertes to vanilla aoc2 this probably can do by the classes.dex replacement with the original classes.dex so its better not tampering anything with classes.dex but still tho without the english keyboard the game practically reduced to interactive touchscreen map games.

Except

U can find an external devices and program that can aid the keyboard problem

So thats all So thats the problem everything is fine but without english keyboard (P.S Bloody Europe 2 is updated Probably)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fish Extra said:

No bloody europe 2 mechanics is there and implemented in combined version,I mean in addon+ there is no english keyboard so i tried the guide to make english keyboard pops up thats require you to replace the classes dex in the mods by the original Age of history classes dex using mt manager but there is huge bummer after i replaced the mods classes.dex with original classes.dex of original apps. And Played the games,

thecombined version features and changes from bloody europes 2 and addon+ revertes to vanilla aoc2 this probably can do by the classes.dex replacement with the original classes.dex so its better not tampering anything with classes.dex but still tho without the english keyboard the game practically reduced to interactive touchscreen map games.

Except

U can find an external devices and program that can aid the keyboard problem

So thats all So thats the problem everything is fine but without english keyboard (P.S Bloody Europe 2 is updated Probably)

Unfortunately I am not a moder and I don't know how to edit the settings, so I can't help in this case. 

 

But by my experience one day we can find a solution to our many problems, the best solutions are 1) evaluate your knowledge of modding and editing 2) asking the professional modder and the people who know how to edit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Apple said:

so is there any way I can fix the English keyboard?

There are always a way, you only have to more try and study. I can give you an answer like one I give to fish extra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aryan79 said:

There are always a way, you only have to more try and study. I can give you an answer like one I give to fish extra. 

can you give me the answer 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados 
      ¿Qué sucedió este ultimo año?
       
      Tras haber pasado casi un año desde que publique mi primer post en esta comunidad, he vuelto, para terminar lo que alguna vez en el pasado deje. Aquel "antiguo" proyecto llamado "Mundos Exiliados" el cual por razones de cansancio e inexperiencia no pude completar.
      Hoy 25 de enero de 2022 puedo presentar otra vez el mismo proyecto pero de una manera diferente.
       
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      “En un antiguo mundo sonaban los tambores de guerra, mientras el cielo era sofocado por una nube de humo y fuego, que desde las naciones más fuertes provenía, buscando la guerra.  
      Que dios se apiade de nuestras almas, porque mientras peleamos contra nuestros hermanos, las hordas de la oscuridad renacen con inigualable poder...  
      La guerra está cerca y su grito se escucha desde la lejanía, desde el más puro hasta los herejes, ninguno se salvará.” 
       

       
      Características que presenta este nuevo mundo:
       
      +3000 Provincias 
      +Nuevas Historias con eventos únicos
      +Nuevas civilizaciones ficticias y mágicas
      *Diversos Escenarios históricos de este mundo
      * 4 Épocas históricas
      -El Origen
      -Edad Oscura
      -Edad Imperial
      -Edad Apocalíptica
       
      Sinceramente espero mucho de este proyecto y en gran parte es por el gran apoyo que recibió anteriormente,
      muchas gracias por apoyar el proyecto. Un saludo cordial y me despido. Buenas tardes
    • By Uagquq
      Age of democracy 4 is a hoi4 style ww2 addon + mod 
       
      FEATURES:
      300+ new leaders
      Working elections (for the United States, China, Germany, British raj, Spain, etc

      New focus trees for thee united states (normal hoi4 focus tree), the soviet union (new no step back focus tree with new democratic focus trees), united kingdom (new fascist monarch tree), Japan, British raj(whole new focus tree), Communist China, France, Spain, Poland (new no step back focus tree), Austria, China, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, 
      New ideologies like Falangism, Anarchism, Democratic Socialism, Rexism
      leaders will change when they change ideologies through focus or puppeted
       
      UPDATE:I just added all the reichskommissariat leaders (you can form the reichskommissariat after you have done the "form the reichskommissariat" focus)





      21|1|22 UPDATE:I have started adding the soviet union focuses and starting to add the democratic tree (kerensky portrait is from new ways mod for hoi4)



      23|1|22 UPDATE:I have added the german british puppet portraits (also bukharin portrait that i forgot about it in the last update)






      26/1/22 UPDATE:I have started work on the communist Chinese focus tree
    • By Mvrillo
      This is mys maps for Age of History II;
      Medieval Style: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kq__82bptz-7T9MT4woqWe5xVXLVpgWG?usp=sharing

       
      Universalis Style: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ammPIRXh-n33c4AZZgDwYd_L1_8EgNHm?usp=sharing

       
      Enjoy!
       
    • By Vaux
      (DISCLAIMER: TRO DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TNO, THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND TRO'S NAME IS JUST A COINCIDENCE WITH THE HOI4 MOD TRO)
        The Red Order takes place in the times where you experience the Cold War as its "coldest". But of course there is a little twist to it, some of the things didn't go like OTL thus caused things to get a little bit different and sometimes "quirky".
      General Features of TRO:
      -Manually colored portraits for each leader.
      -A brand new UI and new ideologies
      -New provinces to enhance gameplay
      -And many graphical changes to fit the atmosphere

        If you are somewhat active on r/ageofcivilizations, you might have seen my teasers and leaks for the mod. I have been developing this project for over 4 months now and I think it was the time to open a forum page for it. We already have a discord server(https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6) and I really recommend you to join to keep updated.

        A common question people ask me about TRO is when will it release, first of all I want to state that I won't give an exact date and say that I will finish on this date etc. I am just giving a general idea for the release date, TRO's release patch "Heia Safari" will release in this spring.
      "Heia Safari" Patch will include:
      -Full contents for Algeria, Burkina Faso and Zaïre
      -Half of the planned content for the 5th French Republic(Rest of it will be added when other French tags recieve content)
      -And partial content for South Africa, Cuba, MPLA and UNITA


      (To give an idea of the UI and portraits)

      SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MOD


       
       
       
      Don't forget to join our discord https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
      special thanks to; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus and many others who helped me come this far...
    • By OyunB/YT
      Hey guys! I'm O.B. You can call me just "FearlessOkan". I started a new mod. May I say the properties:
       
      New UI
      New Scenarios
      You'll see when you download the mod.
      That's it!
       
      DOWNLOADS:
      PC
      MOBILE (not available for not)
       
       
      DISCORD: https://discord.gg/UnhQauJSyX
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...