Age of History Games
Magolor

Age of Modding: A revolutional PC Modding assistant

5 hours ago, Magolor said:

Alright. I'll just start to work other things on the newest mod? Which I assume should have the change leader feature, if I understood what you are saying correctly.

No, I don't think you understood what I meant, there's no leader change feature or anything like that, you have to play around with forming civs and leader date of births. The only mod that has the feature without needing to form civs is norrvagen, both tno and be2 don't have that feature in the jar files, tno relies on a different way of forming civs which I can't explain very easily. They do have ai aggressiveness edited and vassals being unable to turn on you tho, like I mentioned before. I don't have the tno file with me as something went wrong with the file transfer so I'll send it 2 days later.

On 1/12/2022 at 12:52 PM, Magolor said:

Alright. I'll just start to work other things on the newest mod? Which I assume should have the change leader feature, if I understood what you are saying correctly.

anyways I have the tno file, apologies for the rar file it had to be compressed because it passed the file size limit. Just make the changes needed such as the event box size etc

TNO FILE.rar

8 hours ago, yeetboi said:

anyways I have the tno file, apologies for the rar file it had to be compressed because it passed the file size limit. Just make the changes needed such as the event box size etc

TNO FILE.rar 13.95 MB · 1 download

Well ... this is a little awkward.

While the original game and the TNO jar file I downloaded from this forum can be perfectly decompiled and modified, your jar file seem to be encoded in a different way. Trying to decompile this jar file will lead to much more compilation error than the original jar file, which makes me unable to modify anything.

😞

On 8/30/2021 at 4:10 AM, Vyatkomsk said:

So that means there won't be an Android version?

Do you even think there could be??How???That's impossible my boi

On 1/14/2022 at 12:58 AM, Magolor said:

Well ... this is a little awkward.

While the original game and the TNO jar file I downloaded from this forum can be perfectly decompiled and modified, your jar file seem to be encoded in a different way. Trying to decompile this jar file will lead to much more compilation error than the original jar file, which makes me unable to modify anything.

😞

(READ EDIT) alright just use the tno one from the mod then, if it also has the ability to make vassals not turn on you (first test it yourself, if it doesn't then I'll find another way to send mine to you which definitely has it)

EDIT: On second thought, just use the one you sent to me with the broadcast feature and make the changes (update turns before war declaration to unlimited, min army to attack is 1000) as after a bit of testing with your file it seems it has quite a few advantages over the tno one, you can disregard the making vassals turn on you thing for now, and if you come across it in the tno files you can just add it later, for now just do the changes on the file you sent as a test in the thread which I originally first replied to

Edited by yeetboi

On 1/14/2022 at 7:30 AM, yeetboi said:

(READ EDIT) alright just use the tno one from the mod then, if it also has the ability to make vassals not turn on you (first test it yourself, if it doesn't then I'll find another way to send mine to you which definitely has it)

EDIT: On second thought, just use the one you sent to me with the broadcast feature and make the changes (update turns before war declaration to unlimited, min army to attack is 1000) as after a bit of testing with your file it seems it has quite a few advantages over the tno one, you can disregard the making vassals turn on you thing for now, and if you come across it in the tno files you can just add it later, for now just do the changes on the file you sent as a test in the thread which I originally first replied to

That's quite easy. Done.

4 yeetboi.jar

On 1/17/2022 at 3:16 PM, Magolor said:

That's quite easy. Done.

4 yeetboi.jar 17.35 MB · 2 downloads

so something weird happened, I was testing a scenario where I used the change leader technique of forming a nation with a leader that has a later birth of date than the previous leader and forming back to the original civ, and it doesn't seem to work anymore. It still works on the old jar file, but the new one seems to not be working anymore. How could this be? Did you make some extra changes which may have altered or affected that feature? (This feature only works on your old jar file, the vanilla game doesnt have this feature nor does the new one you sent)