Age of History 3

Ecofcu

Kings of the New World Mod | Dead maybe

Well done, this is like a a new game, something like AOH3? What I am saying is look fucking sick, a couple of questions, well it be on mobile I feel like that will not happen because of the matter of graphics seen form the screenshots,   that is it, this is form yours truly Himmler, heil Himmler! 

I don't support Naziism or the SS don't get pissed at me please!

2 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

well it be on mobile 

Are you saying will it be on mobile? If yes, yes. Because I'm already developing the mod on mobile lol.

2 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

Well done, this is like a a new game, something like AOH3? What I am saying is look fucking sick, a couple of questions, well it be on mobile I feel like that will not happen because of the matter of graphics seen form the screenshots,   that is it, this is form yours truly Himmler, heil Himmler! 

I don't support Naziism or the SS don't get pissed at me please!

I didn't understand because you wrote it so complicated. Is it a good comment you wrote?

21 minutes ago, Ecofcu said:

I didn't understand because you wrote it so complicated. Is it a good comment you wrote?

I am sorry I am German and I had to use Google to help me! I am saying is looks good! And I hope it does not die like most mods

13 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

a mod focused on pre-war cool, but I have a question, will there be events that led to the war?

If someone who understands coding can help me, wars and some diplomatic actions will only be with events, of course, this will be after 3-4 updates.

9 minutes ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

I am sorry I am German and I had to use Google to help me! I am saying is looks good! And I hope it does not die like most mods

It won't die until the first release. It won't die in later versions either, but it might slow down because of my school.

1 minute ago, Ecofcu said:

Se alguém que entende de codificação puder me ajudar, guerras e algumas ações diplomáticas serão apenas com eventos, é claro, isso acontecerá depois de 3-4 atualizações.

Hhum ok I don't even know how to add flags, let alone mess with code

Update Details of the Last 24 Hours 

Update 1 - Added Dar Runga and Dar El-Kuti on Chad.

Update 2 - Added Ulunda and Bailundo on Angola-Congo.

Update 3 - Added Balhaf on Yemen.

If you see an error report it.

IMG_20210830_010312.jpg

IMG_20210830_010330.jpg

IMG_20210830_010349.jpg

Edited by Ecofcu