Age of History Games
Ecofcu

Kings of the New World Mod | W.I.P

Well done, this is like a a new game, something like AOH3? What I am saying is look fucking sick, a couple of questions, well it be on mobile I feel like that will not happen because of the matter of graphics seen form the screenshots,   that is it, this is form yours truly Himmler, heil Himmler! 

I don't support Naziism or the SS don't get pissed at me please!

2 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

well it be on mobile 

Are you saying will it be on mobile? If yes, yes. Because I'm already developing the mod on mobile lol.

2 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

Well done, this is like a a new game, something like AOH3? What I am saying is look fucking sick, a couple of questions, well it be on mobile I feel like that will not happen because of the matter of graphics seen form the screenshots,   that is it, this is form yours truly Himmler, heil Himmler! 

I don't support Naziism or the SS don't get pissed at me please!

I didn't understand because you wrote it so complicated. Is it a good comment you wrote?

21 minutes ago, Ecofcu said:

I didn't understand because you wrote it so complicated. Is it a good comment you wrote?

I am sorry I am German and I had to use Google to help me! I am saying is looks good! And I hope it does not die like most mods

13 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

a mod focused on pre-war cool, but I have a question, will there be events that led to the war?

If someone who understands coding can help me, wars and some diplomatic actions will only be with events, of course, this will be after 3-4 updates.

9 minutes ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

I am sorry I am German and I had to use Google to help me! I am saying is looks good! And I hope it does not die like most mods

It won't die until the first release. It won't die in later versions either, but it might slow down because of my school.

1 minute ago, Ecofcu said:

Se alguém que entende de codificação puder me ajudar, guerras e algumas ações diplomáticas serão apenas com eventos, é claro, isso acontecerá depois de 3-4 atualizações.

Hhum ok I don't even know how to add flags, let alone mess with code

Posted (edited)

Update Details of the Last 24 Hours 

Update 1 - Added Dar Runga and Dar El-Kuti on Chad.

Update 2 - Added Ulunda and Bailundo on Angola-Congo.

Update 3 - Added Balhaf on Yemen.

If you see an error report it.

IMG_20210830_010312.jpg

IMG_20210830_010330.jpg

IMG_20210830_010349.jpg

Edited by Ecofcu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HawkerSP
      Hello everyone

This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
      This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...

- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
      - fixed scenarios
      - new music
      - 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
      - new leaders
      - new scenarios with events
      - some cities renown
      -new icons
      -new civilizations
      -and more!

(Sorry if you see bad traduction)

Events (Created for now)

The last war (scenario in next update)
      2019: The world today: 2 events
      2000: Millenium Dawn: 8 events
      1990 (scenario in next update)
      1948: 3 events
      1945: Endsieg: 14 events
      1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
      1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
      1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
      The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 42 events
      1936: Gathering Storm(Main scenario): 187 events
      1919: After the Great War: 4 events
      1918: 0 events
      1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
      1910: The Great War: 52 events
      1900 (events in next update): 0 events
      1861: American Civil war: 4 events
      1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
      1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
      1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
      The first crusade: (scenario in next update

Discord: https://discord.gg/snSvsxdHgt
      Download links:
      PC:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TTOcop084AuKHRQMii8taQPn9T1chocC/view?usp=drivesdk
      Android: not yet

What's new?
      0.0.1: mod released
      0.0.2: Fixed Communist Ideology

• By OurGames
      Ironstate: 1914 is an early version (we have alot of plans!) of the Age of History II mod that brings 1914 and 1910 into the game! New UI, National Focus Trees (coming soon), nations, ideologies and more! Lead your empire to victory! 

Download Here

DOWNLOAD
    • By Italian PeC
      🇨🇵🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇨🇵
      One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
      🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰🇫🇷🇦🇹🇬🇧🇨🇭🇱🇺🇸🇪🇪🇦🇩🇰

The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:

• By DasSoldat88
      THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.

Updates 02/12/2021
      In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
      Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
      Atomwaffen Gameplay: 
      Images 02/12/2021

First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone.   --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...

Middle East...

Europe...

And... Disunited States
      Some of the US Warlords...

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!