Age of History 3
Ecofcu

Kings of the New World Mod | Dead maybe

1 hour ago, BalkanKnight said:

Can you please add the Tsardom of Bulgarias flag, so when bulgarias idealogy is monarchy the flag looks more realistic for the time?

I'll probably add it as a civilization rather than a flag.

3 minutes ago, Xjento said:

can you add when Belgian Congo turns into Belgian territory

All colonies are separate civilizations and there is no Belgian Congo this year. There is the Congo Free State, which I created as a new civilization. But the kings are same with the belgium. So vassal.

Edited by Ecofcu

1 minute ago, Ecofcu said:

All colonies are separate civilizations and there is no Belgian Congo this year. There is the Congo Free State, which I created as a new civilization. But the kings are same with the belgium. So vassal.

oh because it was Leopold II who ruled Congo not Belgium until 1908

11 minutes ago, WhanabeModderAoH2 said:

In wikipedia it says that the Congo Free State was in a personal union with Belgium from 1885 to 1908 which then became a Belgian Colony

1485958388_2021-09-05154826.thumb.png.cf8f961303c058491a74a30d26c678e3.png

What should I do in this situation? Vassal, Ally, guarantee Independence, territory, Leopold's Empire, nonaggress?

18 minutes ago, WhanabeModderAoH2 said:

Ve ilkini 1908'e kadar seçerseniz, saldırmadığınız ve bittiğinde bağımsızlığı garanti ettiğiniz olayları yapın.

Bence ilki harika bir fikir

I will probably do this. But the events will not come according to the date, they will change according to your purpose in the path you choose. (For example, as Belgium, you have a purpose related to the colonies and you have stated this in the event tree, when the turn of the event comes to Congo, the event you mentioned will come.)

1 minute ago, Ecofcu said:

I will probably do this. But the events will not come according to the date, they will change according to your purpose in the path you choose. (For example, as Belgium, you have a purpose related to the colonies and you have stated this in the event tree, when the turn of the event comes to Congo, the event you mentioned will come.)

Ok cool

7 hours ago, BalkanKnight said:

Can you please add the Tsardom of Bulgarias flag, so when bulgarias idealogy is monarchy the flag looks more realistic for the time?

I added Principality of Bulgaria. On Wikipedia, there is also the Bulgarian Tsardom, which includes the Bulgarian Principality and the Bulgarian Kingdom. I named it a Principality, and it will become a kingdom when independence is declared.

8 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

Provavelmente farei isso. Mas os eventos não virão de acordo com a data, eles mudarão de acordo com o seu propósito no caminho que você escolher. (Por exemplo, como Bélgica, você tem um propósito relacionado às colônias e você o declarou na árvore de eventos, quando chegar a vez do evento no Congo, chegará o evento que você mencionou.)

Congo is stronger than Belgium and will declare independence

6 hours ago, thelegendofsoda said:

Congo is stronger than Belgium and will declare independence

With Aryan's code, I can forbid vassals to declare independence. With event, I can make an event to declaring independence of Congo but Belgium will be angry. Congo will weaken if Belgium gathers an army and takes Kinshasa, Boma and some major cities. Of course, Belgium will also weaken after this revolt is suppressed. This gives you the right to try again, but you have to wait, not right away.

Speaking of events, I'm thinking of using an event to start a famine between Germany and France.If Germany and France is at war this will weaken France and Germany turn by turn. At the end of these weakenings, the borders will be immobilized since the minimum required army for the attack is 5000. If they want to stop the war, debuff events will not be able to come.

Edited by Ecofcu

7 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

Com o código de Aryan, posso proibir os vassalos de declarar independência. Com o evento, posso fazer um evento para declarar a independência do Congo, mas a Bélgica vai ficar com raiva. O Congo enfraquecerá se a Bélgica reunir um exército e tomar Kinshasa, Boma e algumas cidades importantes. Claro, a Bélgica também vai enfraquecer depois que essa revolta for reprimida. Isso lhe dá o direito de tentar novamente, mas você tem que esperar, não imediatamente.

Falando em eventos, estou pensando em usar um evento para iniciar uma fome entre a Alemanha e a França. Se a Alemanha e a  França estiverem em guerra, isso enfraquecerá a França e a Alemanha, turn a turn. Ao final desses enfraquecimentos, as fronteiras serão imobilizadas, pois o exército mínimo necessário para o ataque é de 5.000. Se quiserem parar a guerra, eventos de debuff não poderão ocorrer.

Good

On 8/26/2021 at 4:35 PM, Ecofcu said:

KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD

Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?

Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:

• Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper.
  • Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état.
  • A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik.
  • I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas.
  • To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier.
  • Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism.

Screenshots:

2w3cipb.jpg

4103nwd.jpg

Developers

Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu 

Map Editor: @Kerems2434 

Civilization Editor: @Xjento 

Coder: @Lipark Japanese modder

Discord link is Now Available!

On 2021/9/5 at 午後9時48分, WhanabeModderAoH2 said:

ウィキペディアでは、コンゴ自由国は1885年から1908年までベルギーと同君連合であり、その後ベルギー植民地となったと書かれています。

1485958388_2021-09-05154826.thumb.png.cf8f961303c058491a74a30d26c678e3.png