Age of History 3

Ecofcu

Kings of the New World Mod | Dead maybe

6 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

MOD REAPED (Vine boom)

MOD UNREAPED (Vine boom played backwards)

Hey you cant!

I'm trying to keep it alive but everyone is waiting for me to write because it's low populated.

16 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

This is interesting since on most maps at that time it's just one nation the German colony and you wanted to make everything as it really was.

There are 2-3 sources that I use, 1 of them compiles 20 sources.

"Bukowa Ussuwi and Kivumbiro" is written as Military district.

Edited by Ecofcu

Add Kamchatka, Kazakh Khanate (only caspian part of Kazakhstan) and Mordovia as autonomous regions of Russian empire (cause they were a part of russia but had some kinda autonomy) as vassals cause thee is no "autonomous region" system in aoc ii except if u know how to code it. If anything i say is historically inaccurate, please inform me.

17 hours ago, Mediterranean mapper said:

Add Kamchatka, Kazakh Khanate (only caspian part of Kazakhstan) and Mordovia as autonomous regions of Russian empire (cause they were a part of russia but had some kinda autonomy) as vassals cause thee is no "autonomous region" system in aoc ii except if u know how to code it. If anything i say is historically inaccurate, please inform me.

I will research it.

17 hours ago, Mediterranean mapper said:

Can you share the Wikipedia pages? I couldnt find Kamchatka. You can come to discord for your suggestions.

Edited by Ecofcu