Age of History Games
Bestmengqin

The new generation of NBA 2K is almost here

NBA 2K21 will be released on MT 2K22 PS4 next-generation consoles. It is similar to a Game 7 experience as any video game release will ever get. The game has the chance to silence a large portion of their critics, or slide and become meme'd into oblivion like they have in each game since the release of 2K18. The margin for error is very small, however the potential greatness is massive so I'm excited and nervous and eager to experience it for the first time.

2k has finally dropped some gameplay. It appears that the release is approaching, and the first thing that we are given right off the bat is the "lightning quick load times". At first, when I read that they were describing it as "lightning fast" I was a bit frightened because I thought they were prepping themselves for disappointment, but it was actually... very fast?

By watching New Orleans Pelican Zion Williamson, and Golden State Warrior Stephen Curry on "play now" We watched Curry prepare for his next match using just a couple bats of the eyelids. 2KTV was a channel that showed a video before games started which was annoying but they did show interesting shows. It's all great.

After we were taken inside our seats, we were able observe a variety of items in the background. The shows included pregames and security checks on fans. Also, players getting ready. We were then met by a familiar, but new voice. Brian Anderson, from TNT.

Anderson will make his debut on the broadcast along with Grant Hill, Allie LaForce and a sideline reporter. The three of them won't be the only players that will be playing, as Kevin Harlan, Greg Anthony and David Aldridge all will be returning It seems like the game will simply throw you a random crew. While I'm not sure who has a complaint about Anthony, Harlan or Aldridge as a whole, it's not difficult to Buy 2K MT Xbox appreciate the addition of fresh voices.