Age of History Games
Claudio Albanese

Games without AI simulation war

On 9/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, Vice Admiral Nelson said:

I mean there are some videos that explain how to edit

I didn't find anything about it. Looks: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=age+of+civilizations+2+deactivate+AI
I intend to completely deactivate the conflict between ALL nations while playing a game.

Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Claudio Albanese said:

I would play a game without conflicts between computer countries.

So, Is there a way (even in coding) to deactivate the war AI between countries with I'm not playing there?

The frequency that AI countries declare war with is set by AI aggressiveness, and doesn't affect player ability to declare war.

In vanilla, it's impossible, the lowest AI aggressiveness is 50%. If the number of civilizations is small, you may be able to temporarily keep them from warring with one another by setting up max-length truces with every other AI civilization in the map editor, but that only works if you're planning to play one specific civilization, and is very tedious to do. In short, there's no way to fully prevent AI-declared wars in vanilla.

However, many mods have modified .jar files that contain changes to the game code, changing minimum aggressiveness (usually to 0%) is one of the simplest modifications possible, it can be done with a bytecode editor. The file you need to edit is (PC, not sure about Android) Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2, either .class or .java depending on editor type.

Edited by Valixor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By YankeS
      Szukam polskiego scenariusza z eventami. Najlepiej gdyby był w czasach współczesnych. Gdyby ktoś mógł wysłać link do pobrania to byłbym wdzięczny.
    • By RaFoxee
      I saw that several mods have changed the name and version of the game, I'm developing one and I wanted to know how to change it
    • By Vedemy
      My map crashes on loading. Please help me 😢
    • By K. Tilted
      Sorry, my english is bad
      I am doing a mod for game, I did the map for game, but game is crashing after loading. I was starting game with help of command prompt, and I see the logs, when map is loading.

at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Province.loadProvinceBG(Province.java:406)

Help plz ._.

• By Lipark Japanese modder
      (·∀·) (clatter sound) This Game is very fun

(・へ・) What game are you playing?
      ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ Hi. Im just played the game called "age of history ii"
      ( ゚o゚) Age of History? you mean a shit old strategy game?
      (´∀`) yes. but this isn't vanila. ive just played its mod. 
      Not only does this mod contain a lot of scenarios and content,
      but the author has also changed the code! if i could change the code....
      (^^) that's sounds fan. fortunally i know parts of coding. do you wanna know?
      (°o°) Why not?
      (^v^) Ok Let's go
      1. How to change minimum army required to attack ▶Menu_InGame_Slider.smali / Menu_InGame_Slider.smali (show alert in moving army)
      683    const/16 v2, 0x{number}
                ☝In this case, number must be written in hex number.
                 for example ; 10→a, 100→64, 1000→3e8, 3000 →bb8
      ▶Game_Action.smali
      43911 const/16 v2, 0x{number}
                                             ☝☟Same as above
      45871 const/16 v9, 0x{number}
      48635 const/16 v9, 0x{number}
      2. How to change cost of army required to attack 23186 rsub-int/lit8 v0, v0, 0x{number of cost of general army}
      and there are same option in the below. it's instant-recruit one
      3. How to change effects of buildings
      gre
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!