Age of History Games
mityghf

Why events aren't "working" (or smth like that) in the mod called 11:59 - A Cold War (also posted in the wrong section but eh)

In short:

I don't know where to start tbh. My pc is not dead at all and i have installed the mod by instructions said in the description. Downloaded, extracted, and launched. Before the installation I read the descripton, and it said that there will be a lot of events, which will happen by time, and while playing, didn't saw a single one event occur so far. Wanted and tried to fix that, but it wasn't gone, and I dunno what to do rn, because without events I barely know what's going on with the world. This is my first ever time to encounter that issue.

Any answers?

Also I registered here just to find out the solution of this problem.

Edited by mityghf
Grammar mistakes, removal of confusing phrases and also some time editing the way that text is now more understandable. I changed the title because uh, because there is no actual reason explaining the thing

10 hours ago, mityghf said:

In short:

I don't know where to start tbh. My pc is not dead at all and i have installed the mod by instructions said in the description. Downloaded, extracted, and launched. Before the installation I read the descripton, and it said that there will be a lot of events, which will happen by time, and while playing, didn't saw a single one event occur so far. Wanted and tried to fix that, but it wasn't gone, and I dunno what to do rn, because without events I barely know what's going on with the world. This is my first ever time to encounter that issue.

Any answers?

1. What mod?
2. Vanilla don't has event

On 10/13/2021 at 10:20 AM, Lixobounce said:

1. What mod?

1. What mod?

11:59 - A Cold War

Well, I played a mod called Age of War 2 and for 100% there were events popping up when I was playing as "colonial america", which contradicts your phrase. So uh, yeah  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by mityghf

On 10/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, mityghf said:

1. What mod?

11:59 - A Cold War

Well, I played a mod called Age of War 2 and for 100% there were events popping up when I was playing as "colonial america", which contradicts your phrase. So uh, yeah  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. play the bear and eagle scenario
2. what the fuck? Age of War 2 wasn't fucking vanilla please use your braincells

On 10/24/2021 at 3:15 PM, Lixobounce said:

1. play the bear and eagle scenario
2. what the fuck? Age of War 2 wasn't fucking vanilla please use your braincells

1. I did

2. Didn't complain about Age Of War 2 not being fucking vanilla + talking about braincells or something about it is shit argument + what's the total point of saying that??

anyways, it's kind of better to ignore that toxicosm right there + respond like this never happened

On 10/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, mityghf said:

In short:

Any answers?

You are play scenarios cold war

1 hour ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Reason cold war scenarios have envnt

A shit ton of events, thats why it takes 1.25 gb to download this

i think