Age of History 3

PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

On 6/11/2023 at 3:39 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Lukasz Jakowski reacted to my mod's page. I'll work extra hard on the mod for the next few weeks so it can come out as soon as possible.

So have a few teasers:

--- v5.0 ---

- Map ported to Project VITA. Scenarios are still being ported

- Codes changes from BE3 1.3 were added, but there will have two different versions, as the manpower and cost of recruiting makes the game quite unplayable. The other version will have the Be2 1.1.8 codes.

- As BE2 1.3 codes were added, as mentioned above, nukes are added alongside.

- Adminstrative regions scenarios for a bunch of nations.

- Every scenario will have core population.

- Thumbnail for the scenarios reworked.

- Leaders for many new nations who didn't used to have leaders in ww2 scenarios.

- Colonial protectorates in Africa were added, so you'll probably only have to conquer the nation's homeland to capitulate them.

There's probably more to list but I can't really think of anything for now. You can see gameplays of the new version in my YT channel.

Where be 1.1.8 link?

Please make the leader of Japan in ModernWorld to be Prime Minister Kishida and make the Japanese territory look like the picture. Also, please make it possible to save android save files outside the app, not inside the app, and change the maps, etc.

Finally, please add a scenario to ModernWorld with only the Democratic People's Republic of Japan added.

https://ja.uncyclopedia.info/wiki/日本民主主義人民共和国

Screenshot 2023-06-18 13.53.13.png

rekidai-index-100-kishida.jpg

9 hours ago, Kozima said:

I would like to see Watarijima and Aomori Province connected like the Seikan Tunnel that connects Hokkaido and Honshu in Japan. I'm sure the work will be done soon, please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikan_Tunnel

I would like to try to do this, but unfortunately i don't have a PC to do it, so i can't work in it.

Though, if YOU have a PC, you could wait until megamod v5.0 releases, and then add the connection for me

8 hours ago, Kozima said:

Please make the leader of Japan in ModernWorld to be Prime Minister Kishida and make the Japanese territory look like the picture. Also, please make it possible to save android save files outside the app, not inside the app, and change the maps, etc.

Finally, please add a scenario to ModernWorld with only the Democratic People's Republic of Japan added.

I'll add Kishida when i have a new phone

7 hours ago, Kozima said:

Are these compartible with Project Alpha's map ? (The one used in megamod)

If they are, i reccomend you wait until v5.0 is out, the new map will be better

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

On 6/18/2023 at 12:55 PM, Kozima said:

It can't add new provinces on mobile even you have province file

On 6/18/2023 at 12:01 PM, Kozima said:

I can make leader for you if you want

On 2023/6/20 at 午前6時8分, angamo123 said:

県ファイルがあっても、モバイルでは新しい県を追加できません

On 2023/6/20 at 午前11時29分, PHZanoniGamer said:

モバイルでは州を追加する方法はありません

please make new Reader

hey man, could you maybe add BE II code into the next update, because with such many provinces, it is annoying/hard to manage a big nation such as the soviet union, but with their last update, you can select many provinces and build things in all selected nations

46 minutes ago, Estebanf said:

hey man, could you maybe add BE II code into the next update, because with such many provinces, it is annoying/hard to manage a big nation such as the soviet union, but with their last update, you can select many provinces and build things in all selected nations

Yes, there'll be two versions of the mod in this new update.. one with BE2 codes v1.1.8, which has simple changes that don't change the game too much, and there'll be the BE2 v1.3 version, which will have all the new features such as auto assimilation, auto plan, build buildings in multiple provinces and nukes

Hello, I am trying to remove some scenarios such as TNO, "Papers, Please" ,"The Man in the High Castle", and more because i dont wanna play them.

How ever, when i do that, i try starting a game but it crashes due to me removing those scenarios.

the Game itself is in .jar

Can you make an .exe version?

Edited by cvbnm07

9 hours ago, cvbnm07 said:

Hello, I am trying to remove some scenarios such as TNO, "Papers, Please" ,"The Man in the High Castle", and more because i dont wanna play them.

How ever, when i do that, i try starting a game but it crashes due to me removing those scenarios.

the Game itself is in .jar

Can you make an .exe version or at least give us the ability to remove scenarios?

I could ask @Pumpedto do that 

14 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I could ask @Pumpedto do that 

Cool

also I tried porting the map onto another mod i have but idk how to prevent it from crashing when i press play

Is it that 4.5 is unstable?

Edited by cvbnm07

15 minutes ago, cvbnm07 said:

Cool

also I tried porting the map onto another mod i have but idk how to prevent it from crashing when i press play

Is it that 4.5 is unstable?

No, it's just that it's quite unstable when you try to port maps, I recommend that you transfer the data from the mod you want to port into the map. Go to the maps session and find the ‘Project: ALPHA’ map, it is the map I use for this mod