Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

4 minutes ago, ArmenianGamer441 said:

Yo could you make a version with a smaller map like the Addon one or something. I (personally) don't like the amount of provinces as it is a pain in the ass to create scenarios with also they don't align with the map sometimes and it is annoying. Hopefully this comment doesn't come across as overly demanding

I will attempt on making a version of MEGAMOD either on Sieg edition (I'd have to translate the cities and readd leaders), or make a version on World Crisis map, which is a very good map, at the same time where it does not have that many provinces. Sooner or later, a smaller version of MEGAMOD will come out.

1 hour ago, Pumped said:

Hello, I've managed to create a successful PC version of this mod, would you like to get into contact on discord?ZXfBsy4.png

Another person already managed to create it today as well but we can talk on discord, it is PHZanoniGamer#9626

Hola me gustaria que agregaras provincias mas detalladas como el canal de suez, el canal de panama algunas islas en el mar negro entre ucrania y Rumania tambien que puedas hacer una version un poco mas grande del mapa has mejorado mucho te felicito espero que tomes en cuenta mis solicitudes y sugerencias para la próxima actualización 

23 hours ago, Pumped said:

Hello, I've managed to create a successful PC version of this mod, would you like to get into contact on discord?ZXfBsy4.png

Hello, the version the other person provided does not work, it crashes when entering a game. Could you enter in contact? Thank you for everything

Will there be like improved Ai system and army system something like the newest versions of Bloody Europe 2? I know the map is insanely huge but that would be so fucking awesome

Edited by Sewerro

42 minutes ago, Sewerro said:

Will there be like improved Ai system and army system something like the newest versions of Bloody Europe 2? I know the map is insanely huge but that would be so fucking awesome

Maybe. Mobile already has be2 1.1.8 codes, which includes capitulation system.

51 minutes ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

When i first downloaded the PC version, everytime i chose the German states scenario, the game glitched out and later crashed.

The same happened without glitching when i tried to play a scenario, but the crash was instant. Is it fixed?

German states scenario is glitched itself. I'll remove it in the next update. I think the crashing bug when choosing a nation is fixed, but I can't be sure as I don't have a computer to test.

On 2/4/2023 at 2:01 PM, Alexandro morales said:

Hola me gustaria que agregaras provincias mas detalladas como el canal de suez, el canal de panama algunas islas en el mar negro entre ucrania y Rumania tambien que puedas hacer una version un poco mas grande del mapa has mejorado mucho te felicito espero que tomes en cuenta mis solicitudes y sugerencias para la próxima actualización 

Disculpe la demora en responder. por mucho que me gustaría poder editar el mapa del juego aún más, por lo que sé, actualmente es imposible.Para editar un mapa se necesita una computadora, algo que yo no tengo, y además, que yo sepa, no hay forma de editar mapas ya terminados.si logro modificar el mapa de alguna manera, agregaré toneladas de provincias nuevas y detalladas a regiones que no han recibido tanta atención en el mapa.

22 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

German states scenario is glitched itself. I'll remove it in the next update. I think the crashing bug when choosing a nation is fixed, but I can't be sure as I don't have a computer to test.

Not to mention, My BlueStacks can't play the mobile version. I am on the latest version and it won't get installed. maybe it is the storage of my BlueStacks? or something else?

13 hours ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

Not to mention, My BlueStacks can't play the mobile version. I am on the latest version and it won't get installed. maybe it is the storage of my BlueStacks? or something else?

There's already a pc version. To run it, you need to install java.