Age of History Games

6 hours ago, Alemanha Ball said:

Your story is great,no words! Just looking forward to a beta,and that you don't give up on this project!

Thank you really much! I've done huge progress so far, and I hope not to forget about it as well :]

12 hours ago, thelegendofsoda said:

How soon can it be ready?

I hope to release a demo very soon! I've made huge amounts of progress so it shouldn't take too long 🙂 

Okay so...

I updated the mod so now it's 1860 instead of 1870. I would love to show you the pictures but I'm having problems finding a good site for posting the images (I'm having troubles with Imgur not letting me post for some reason, I read what the acceptable files are and my pictures supposedly follow all the rules but it just won't let me post them...) I've also made a simple plan for the Coalition Wars and the Peace Treaties.

Just don't worry, I'm still here, and I'm still working on it.

Yesterday was my 16th Birthday, so to commemorate that date I decided to let out a demo for the mod 🙂
It currently has 192 custom civilizations made for the mod and a couple others made for fun, there are two scenarios about the mod for now as well

Download: https://mega.nz/file/2zRT0aKa#ZyGRWEksBza961myJAByBUV1wn7j4596W-uejk6pivc

Happy birthday to me and Heil Shop Soy!

37 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Yesterday was my 16th Birthday, so to commemorate that date I decided to let out a demo for the mod 🙂
It currently has 192 custom civilizations made for the mod and a couple others made for fun, there are two scenarios about the mod for now as well

Download: https://mega.nz/file/2zRT0aKa#ZyGRWEksBza961myJAByBUV1wn7j4596W-uejk6pivc

Happy birthday to me and Heil Shop Soy!

Is the link for Android?

Hey guys, sorry to inform you but due to reaal life inconveniences such as "my dad showing up out of nowhere without being invited and taking away my laptop and phone and not giving me an explanation why" I won't be able to update the mod until I get my old stuff back... I'm using a device my dad didn't knew I had but this one makes it 100 times harder to do those types of stuff.

I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible so that I can update the mod again (and have access to the weeks if not months of work I had in those devices)

Heil Shop Soy

Hey guys did you knew Civil Wars exist in vanilla AoH2? I was playing as Nationalist China and had invaded Tibet and Mongolia... My happiness percentage was very low (15%) and suddenly a huge Qing Dynasty annexed half of my provinces and declared war on me! I did not made any event for that. I was curious so I tried to replicate the thing and it did work, but the provinces the Qing annexed were a bit different. I tried to do the same with the Soviet Union and I had a three way civil war!

This is not related to the mod whatsoever I just thought it would be nice to share

Edited by Shop_Soy