Age of History Games
  1. Lim10

Lim10

2. Kerems2434

Kerems2434

• Similar Content

• By Ahinev
      Hello there! A few days ago i decided to make a map for this game that is bigger than vanilla but also looks like vanilla. So here i am with my plans right now. I'm open to suggestions!
      - Map will be focused on WW2 and Modern World
      - Currently drew 3003 provinces (Each red mark is a province)

• By Kostek32_7
      Witam przedstawiam mój pierwszy scenariusz bez eventów ale w przyszłości planuje dodać eventy. to jest scenariusz alternatywna europa. myśle że wam się spodoba!

English:

Hello, I present my first scenario without events, but I plan to add events in the future. this is the alternative europe scenario. I think you will like it!
      Scenariuszaltewnatywnaeuropa.rar
    • By Altra12
      Hi everyone !
      I have made a new alternate history map : Native World !
      In this world, Europe has not become a dominant power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Because of that, nations from all over the world avoided colonisation and developped themselves, creating new Kingdoms, Republics and Empires. Nations like France, The UK, Germany, Russia, never existed because Europe stayed basically like it was 2000 years ago (With some changements of course)
      So in this map you can take control of a nation you would never have think of, and build a new Empire, never seen on any other map ! This world dont have a dominant power, will you be able to become the Ultimate nation ? only YOU will decide !
      Down below you will find two map :
      ------> The first one (Alliances) is a map that have some alliances in it like the Communists Arab States alliance or the Northern Pact... with this map you will also be able to take part in the great war facing the fascist empire of China and the Democratic Union ! the map was made to be played in this version, but if you want to play a nation without being restricted in some wars then the No-Alliance version can be usefull.
      -----> The second one dont have any alliances in it so you are totally free to attack anyone on the map. But be carefull, Vassals are still here, and the Democratic Union is not here to face China anymore...

! This map only come from by brain and have not been stealed !
      to install the map just put the folder in : age of civilizations>map>earth>scenarios
      Here is some other map i have made :

Tell me if you have any problem with the map, post a comment and give me a like if you like it !
      Have fun and enjoy !
      Altra12
        Native World Alliances (Vanilla).rar Native World no alliances (Vanilla).rar
    • By OhPancake
      Hello dear friends !
      Here you can find my 1800 scenario !
      Hope you enjoy it !

-

Featuring new civilizations :
      -
      Wadai (By TheWarMonger)
      Sennar (By TheWarMonger)
      -
      Jaipur State
      Bikaner State
      Bundi State
      First (French) Republic
      Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt
      Landgrave of Hesse Kassel (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Weimar (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld (v3 only)
      Duchy of Westphalia
      Frankfurt
      Subalpine Republic
      Helvetic Republic
      Ligurian Republic
      Viceroyalty of Brazil (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of New Granada (v3 only)
      Grand Duchy Of Berg (event only)
      Kingdom of Holland (event only)
      Empire of Haïti (event only)
      Bourbons Restauration (event only)
      Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (event only)
      -

• By FlyingScout
      Just a small scenario I made, it has no events. {Apologies for the split files, I don't know how to make them all appear as one ):}
      The source I had for this scenario was mainly Emperor Tigerstar and a few other anonymous sources.

Enjoy!

1652234081581imwiwlpz 1652234081581imwiwlpz_A 1652234081581imwiwlpz_C 1652234081581imwiwlpz_D 1652234081581imwiwlpz_HRE 1652234081581imwiwlpz_INFO.json 1652234081581imwiwlpz_PD 1652234081581imwiwlpz_W 1652234081581imwiwlpz_E
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!