Age of History Games
Italian PeC

๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–‡๐–Š๐–—๐–™รฉ, ๐•ฐ๐–Œ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™รฉ, ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–™รจ ๐–’๐–”๐–‰ โšœ

On 12/29/2021 at 11:16 PM, Italian PeC said:

Btw there will be aย lot of cool new UI elements in the mod

Can you innovate a combat system,ย  like Not Only killed. But Also Captured. And Survived, when the Survived they will fall back to one provinces back ward from the intial position. captured is when they are rather captured than be killed. means we can rescued them or they can be recruited by the enemies

39 minutes ago, JDoge said:

Sure as hell hope this doesnt turn out like barons failure of a Napoleonic era mod.

Italian pec is known for taking time in its mods but bringing a good result, so retract if you do not want it to rape you by the ear while you sleep

1 hour ago, CevicheMen said:

Italian pec is known for taking time in its mods but bringing a good result, so retract if you do not want it to rape you by the ear while you sleep

What?

6 hours ago, JDoge said:

Sure as hell hope this doesnt turn out like barons failure of a Napoleonic era mod.

I'll do my best to give you a good mod. I do not know if I will be successfull. But I will still try.ย 

On 1/11/2022 at 12:53 AM, Italian PeC said:

I'll do my best to give you a good mod. I do not know if I will be successfull. But I will still try.ย 

Well, i wish you luck, so far your mods seem to be pretty good, after this, perhaps KaiserReich Mod?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FlyingScout
      Just a small scenario I made, it has no events. {Apologies for the split files, I don't know how to make them all appear as one ):}
      The source I had for this scenario was mainly Emperor Tigerstar and a few other anonymous sources.

Enjoy!

1652234081581imwiwlpz 1652234081581imwiwlpz_A 1652234081581imwiwlpz_C 1652234081581imwiwlpz_D 1652234081581imwiwlpz_HRE 1652234081581imwiwlpz_INFO.json 1652234081581imwiwlpz_PD 1652234081581imwiwlpz_W 1652234081581imwiwlpz_E
    • By Seod13
      So i invaded tyrone with the "move" button but now i cant see "move" along with move to and stuff.
      ย 
    • By Hazen
      Hi!
      Iย ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"

Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenarioย with a real history events inย 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and Americaย complete enoughย 
      Current goal:
      -basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America
      ย 
      For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):
      ย 
      Below text is actualย progress of scanario,ย 
      I will update it whenever I canย 
      ย 
      ย 
      changelog:
      - better tlanslate and matched photos for events
      - added more events for Europeย from 1936 to early 1939
      - basic events preceding World War 2 are complete

• By Giorgio
      This mod contains:ย 
      A huge map of africa with 2818 provinces, 308 cities, 18ย scenarios, 26 Formable Civilizations
      ย 
      Some of the scenarios are:
      Modern Day
      States of The Union of South Africa
      1941ย 
      French Colonial Provinces
      WWII
      WWI
      Russian invasion of Sagallo
      Victorian Era
      The first boer War
      The Italo-Ethiopian Warย 
      The Libyan Civil Warย 
      And Others..
      ย 
      Also there is a second map where the Sahara is a giant plain (with the same amount of provinces of the first map)ย 
      [feature removed]
      ย 
      here's some screenshot:ย 

Download:ย https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IWHW8TPX7JmAYxkttjKsecBUdLvK7izg/view?usp=sharing
      ย 
      Old Version Download:ย https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RrMV7SVCpVLdBM0VgIe3DHPqApKdY7y9/view?usp=sharing
    • By Nicsos2
      Modify+ย is a globalย mod,ย adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game.ย 
      Newย scenarios: 2035, 2020, 1945, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1918, Krasnacht, End a New Beginning, The First French Republic,ย Grand Tartaria, 1492, 1444, 1202, 300 and more... New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries Newย formed Civilizations New leaders(Comming Soon) And more... ย 
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!