Age of History Games

Napoleon... The Napoleonic Wars were as rich as the Seven Years War.
I think it's a bit difficult to recreate this era in AOC2.
Unless they add some strategic content like TtA or BE2, I'm afraid AOC2 will become a temporary fad like AoI.

13 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Napoleon... The Napoleonic Wars were as rich as the Seven Years War.
I think it's a bit difficult to recreate this era in AOC2.
Unless they add some strategic content like TtA or BE2, I'm afraid AOC2 will become a temporary fad like AoI.

What's TtA

You always mad at people who ask for this Napoleonic wars, like you always said wtf.... to everyone who asked it, atleast thats from my experience on asking it to you when you made that victoria mod

ย 

i asked for events for Napoleonic war scenario On age of imperialism mod, but doug you just said "wtf this Isn't Napoleonic era mod" alright but the confusion if its not then why it has events on thousand reich t*** scenario or any other scenarios that Isnt related to age of imperialism timeline...? If its not Napoleonic Mod, then why you have Litterallyย The Scenario itself on It??ย 

but no offense Mr. Italian P & c, Don't assume i dont like your mod, i really do but sometimes your sounds much ruder some how in your messages than on yourย yt videosย  . .ย  .

ย 

again, i enjoying playing your mod, thus this Isnt offensive or insultments towars your project - but just a food for though, so yeah iย Appreciate a lot if you read my message, critics is to Improve! not to disaprove...

2 hours ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

but no offense Mr. Italian P & c, Don't assume i dont like your mod, i really do but sometimes your sounds much ruder some how in your messages than on yourย yt videosย  . .ย  .

ย 

again, i enjoying playing your mod, thus this Isnt offensive or insultments towars your project - but just a food for though, so yeah iย Appreciate a lot if you read my message, critics is to Improve! not toย 

If I ever sound rude on discord messages its probably because tens of people have already asked me the same thing. After a while it just gets repetitive and I'd rather shut down the conversation faster instead of keep answering the same things over and over. In your case, I got asked like 20 or more times both in dms and server if i would make a napoleonic war scenario with events on AoI. I already decided that AoI's main focus was gonna be the "Age of Imperialism", so making a scenario as developed as "1815: Congress of Vienna" for Napoleonic wars was just a waste of time when the mod was being advertised as post 1814 focusedย 

1 hour ago, Italian PeC said:

If I ever sound rude on discord messages its probably because tens of people have already asked me the same thing. After a while it just gets repetitive and I'd rather shut down the conversation faster instead of keep answering the same things over and over. In your case, I got asked like 20 or more times both in dms and server if i would make a napoleonic war scenario with events on AoI. I already decided that AoI's main focus was gonna be the "Age of Imperialism", so making a scenario as developed as "1815: Congress of Vienna" for Napoleonic wars was just a waste of time when the mod was being advertised as post 1814 focusedย 

Me suggestions some alternatie history event like alternate victory coalition is what if french divided latte nations also event victory french napoleonic wars

10 minutes ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Me suggestions some alternatie history event like alternate victory coalition is what if french divided latte nations also event victory french napoleonic wars

Good idea

It would be great if you added the island of Elba where Napoleon was exiled after his defeat in the 6th coalition and in the game if the player loses the 6th coalition, be exiled there, and to get outย increase the economy to have local support to escape from the island.

Edited by HawkerSP

5 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

I see, alright then I understand thnks for clarification, we will take the Goods out of it and remove the bad things from this xd

3 hours ago, HawkerSP said:

It would be great if you added the island of Elba where Napoleon was exiled after his defeat in the 6th coalition and in the game if the player loses the 6th coalition, be exiled there, and to get outย increase the economy to have local support to escape from the island.

@HawkerSPย If you zoom in on the more higher res pic on discord you can see the island of Elba.