Age of History Games
Goodell

Best job site

Finding a job on the Internet is good because: it saves you money and time; job sites are very simple to work; the sites are almost always fresh and relevant information; you can stay connected 24 hours a day. It is only important to choose the right site, such as Jooble:

The largest aggregator of vacancies from sites around the world. During the search, you can view millions of offers collected from thousands of sites, both direct employers and recruiting services. Employee reviews of employing companies are also published. It is also popular among IT-seekers.

This is useful for me because I am looking for a new job. I am reading a lot of information now that can be useful for me and my job placement. On the site https://resumeedge.com/blog/hard-skills-vs-soft-skills-whats-the-difference I read today about Hard Skills and Soft Skills, what is the difference between them and what skills are most attractive to customers and employers.

Edited by KylerTurner

On 11/17/2021 at 6:32 PM, Goodell said:

Finding a job on the Internet is good because: it saves you money and time; job sites are very simple to work; the sites are almost always fresh and relevant information; you can stay connected 24 hours a day. It is only important to choose the right site, such as Jooble:

The largest aggregator of vacancies from sites around the world. During the search, you can view millions of offers collected from thousands of sites, both direct employers and recruiting services. Employee reviews of employing companies are also published. It is also popular among IT-seekers.

I suggest you eating balls

7 minutes ago, Creeal said:

Thank you for this resource, it is very important to find a good site with job offers, but the more important is to prepare a good resume to apply for a job. I found this website https://resumeedge.com/blog/a-functional-resume-guide with plenty of nice recommendations, how to write a resume that will attract recruiters, and their tips helped me a lot. Soon after contacting them, I got my job offer.

Cringe