Age of History 3
Lipark Japanese modder

𝗣𝗮𝗰𝘁 ―Cold War between Germany and Soviet Union― Ver. 1.1!

3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

image.png.3654027c6c4eb2712b8ef78249c8f3f8.pngThis is not my mod

This mod is made by Russian Modders and I found this mod on vk site. but i found this mod isn't shared in this forum so I decided to share such a great mod on this forum. credit are going to Here.

――――――――――――

Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact

long-awaited release of the beta version of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact modification has come. On July 5, 2020, the story of a fashion great for me began, with enormous potential, as well as an energetic team of enthusiasts. We often faced huge difficulties, after which, to be honest, we did not want to do this at all. But we still pulled ourselves together and were able to complete the first stage. A lot of discussions, disputes and conflicts - that's all we had to go through. Now, we want to present to you the beta version of our native mod. Happy reading and games!

Features:
- 2 scenarios (1946 and 1953);
- More than 160 events;
- 140 leaders;
- More than 300 flags;
- New code;
- New background;
- New ideologies;
- New interface;
- Atmospheric music;
- New diseases;
- New landscape;
- New sound effects;
- 232 new provinces;
- Changed localization.

Features of the new code:
- Ability to plunder your own provinces;
- The desire for freedom for vassals no longer works;
- Prices for buildings have become higher;
- Console commands (commands from the Sieg Edition modification ";
- Changes in the text;
- Investment will last 20 moves;
- Assimilation will last 100 moves;
- Increased population and economy sliders in scenario settings;
- Game speed will be maximum 100%.

It is recommended to play at 0% aggressiveness, so that the events do not break, you never know.
I downloaded the mod on the PC and play, you don't need to throw files into any vanilla. Run the PC version via the AoC2 jar file

PC version:
Yandex disk - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/-rtHegGlXGN9RQ
Google disk - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F--JKPpaV0c1yTuMxjSn ..

The Android version is attached to the post (raubek.apkk)
Installation on the phone:
1. Download the file;
2. Remove one letter k from the name;
3. Install and play.

I want to thank my Tired Developers team for helping me develop such a cool modification that they supported me and did not let the mod die, and also for such an atmosphere! I want to say thank youPavel Ponomarev , who became the author of many ideas, thanks to which the mod became more interesting, but left our team so early. I also want to separately thank the Sieg Edition developer for editing the code for the mod, the developer Jahrtausend Des Reichs for such an amazing interface. I also want to thank my best friend, the developer Großer Kaiser, for porting the mod to Android.

nm_Kq2zZURE.jpg?size=773x1080&quality=96&sign=28f780067b76778ea4a1c2710d41978d&type=album

-IR5f260ZgU.jpg?size=1078x732&quality=96&sign=523154d3fbdb8107a5484964144ce6b6&type=album

NkrzoUUEqAU.jpg?size=1078x732&quality=96&sign=f57d4428e7aa8658e3a4e2798f0f2fb2&type=album

3P-yCAN5LAE.jpg?size=1078x732&quality=96&sign=2903c0e40a0319ac138bb45058bd0cf9&type=album

LPJ-R_Lpqhs.jpg?size=1078x732&quality=96&sign=ce84d61d79f789f3a75553e6478041e5&type=album

WzBvNtXxoK8.jpg?size=482x512&quality=96&sign=8faac8af97a4f0d202e5f17abb855ba8&type=albumeOwpVGv14cQ.jpg?size=524x485&quality=96&sign=8a972a1e407d3d58b7d13025b9fa41ac&type=album

CiYP3dV8y0o.jpg?size=524x485&quality=96&sign=cdaaec81bed399ef0f69ae41b998369d&type=album

――――――――――――

Leave Likes for these russian modder, not me.

vk page is here : https://vk.com/pactmolotriben

Android Version is Here : https://vk.com/pactmolotriben#:~:text=1%3A50-,raubek.apkk,-128.3 MB

Android Emergency Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1b67dcyk6yfdun5/translation.zip/file

i will delete this post when owner of this mod post topic on this forum.

there are no english translation yet. I'm translating by using DeepL&Google Translator so mbe there are many mistakes.

Just this not your mod but very good work this me likes Russian mod

I saw that the translated version was missing some things like events, city names, civ names and the keyboard. This file has the fixed files for the translations so you can add them. It was done via Google Translate so its probably weird at some parts though I changed a few civilization names that I noticed were weird.

Screenshot_20211118-152701.png

translated.zip

Edited by Aryan

4 hours ago, Aryan said:

I saw that the translated version was missing some things like events, city names, civ names and the keyboard. This file has the fixed files for the translations so you can add them. It was done via Google Translate so its probably weird at some parts though I changed a few civilization names that I noticed were weird.

translated.zip 2.43 MB · 0 downloads

How to add it on android btw?

6 hours ago, Aryan said:

translated.zip 2.43 MB · 1download

And where should I place the file?

9 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

And where should I place the file?

The a.p.k of this mod. Use mt manager. The folders in which they have to be put are already arranged in the zip file I sent.

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

The a.p.k of this mod. Use mt manager. The folders in which they have to be put are already arranged in the zip file I sent.

Yeah I'm a dummy so I still don't know how to put add the file into the a.p.k