Age of History Games
  1. Aryan

Aryan

• Similar Content

• By leviavata
      The Splitted World are two mod 1943 and 1949 (baswd on second half of WWII and Cold War). It will include every single war and crisis. 1943 - From Soviet counterattack at Stalingrad until fall of Nazi Germany,Japan and Italy. 1949 - From the Greek civil war until the collapse of the Soviet Union.
      Mod by Xjento. Link to forums: 
      Server Discord : https://discord.gg/8ZSyAcMybJ
      Map Preview:

• By Xjento
      Welcome to the splitted world
      The 11:59 thing was shit. So i decided to fix it.
      Best part is no spamming events.

Goals for the first release 1949-1960 
      Every war included and elections.
      Every nation and Colony.
      Detailed decolonization.
      DISCORD : https://discord.gg/KFEuTndzqe
      What's done : death of Stalin, korean war,creation of NATO and cominform, chinese civil war,some leaders,Cuban missile crisis,colonies,pallet of civs

• By 11:59 Development Team
      So What Is 11:59?
      11:59 is a total overhaul mod that focuses on historical accuracy as well as gameplay. Basically everything has been changed or altered, save for the core game mechanics or unmoddable pieces of the game. The feature list includes a brand new Decisions mechanic, (this will popup if your country has decisions scripted for it), a DEFCON mechanic (which is still work-in-progress), map changes, such as the 38th parallel in Korea (pictured below), West Berlin; canals, such as the Kiel Canal, the Panama Canal, and the Suez Canal. A brand new interface has been implemented. The soundtrack has been completely redone, and the list of tracks expanded to 52. There are now ~100 events, some of which are events that influence the AI's decisions (these events only popup for the AI, never the player) to ensure that it stays somewhat historical within the supported scenario: The Bear And The Eagle. Even more features such as custom province pictures for certain cities, the United Nations, and states and regions are also mentioned below.
      Furthermore, the soundtrack has been completely redone, with 53 new songs. The interface has also been completely redone, so has the states (regions in the base game). Nothing has been spared. (Download by viewing our ModDB profile).

11:59 also features a realistic world map:

Colourized Event Images:

A Completely Redone Interface:

Detailed Demographic Maps:

Detailed Administrative Divisions, complete with ~120 new provinces, and 1.309 new states:

New Terrain Pictures are also planned:

More features are evidently planned for the next release, 0.9b: The Sun Finally Set, with new decolonisation mechanics:

The Future:

• By Shop_Soy
      DISCONTINUED
      For now...

Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

DEMO AVAILABLE!! v1.2
      https://mega.nz/file/OrIXmQ4A#i_TX1Y_uF0EATHvlxdgP_gu2WjYkEa88lH3FgQ-hJks

Heil Shop Soy!

• By Lipark Japanese modder
      Fate of Kingdoms is a local mod devoted to the history of the British Isles.
      The main innovations of the mod:
      - A gorgeous new map of Britain and Ireland, consisting of over 3k provinces based on historical boundaries;
      - More than 20 major historical, elaborated scenarios, including a time frame from the 6th to the 17th century;
      - Many new countries;
      - Rebalanced eras;
      - Redesigned forms of government;
      - Atmospheric soundtrack;
      - Small changes to the interface;
      Etcetera...
      Fate of Kingdoms will be released within a month and may be updated in the future. The list of innovations may still be added.

Teasers : 

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!