Age of History Games
florshmisflorg

Independent States Scenario

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Altra12
      Hi everyone !
      I have made a new alternate history map : Native World !
      In this world, Europe has not become a dominant power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Because of that, nations from all over the world avoided colonisation and developped themselves, creating new Kingdoms, Republics and Empires. Nations like France, The UK, Germany, Russia, never existed because Europe stayed basically like it was 2000 years ago (With some changements of course)
      So in this map you can take control of a nation you would never have think of, and build a new Empire, never seen on any other map ! This world dont have a dominant power, will you be able to become the Ultimate nation ? only YOU will decide !
      Down below you will find two map :
      ------> The first one (Alliances) is a map that have some alliances in it like the Communists Arab States alliance or the Northern Pact... with this map you will also be able to take part in the great war facing the fascist empire of China and the Democratic Union ! the map was made to be played in this version, but if you want to play a nation without being restricted in some wars then the No-Alliance version can be usefull.
      -----> The second one dont have any alliances in it so you are totally free to attack anyone on the map. But be carefull, Vassals are still here, and the Democratic Union is not here to face China anymore...

! This map only come from by brain and have not been stealed !
      to install the map just put the folder in : age of civilizations>map>earth>scenarios
      Here is some other map i have made :

Tell me if you have any problem with the map, post a comment and give me a like if you like it !
      Have fun and enjoy !
      Altra12
        Native World Alliances (Vanilla).rar Native World no alliances (Vanilla).rar
    • By OhPancake
      Hello dear friends !
      Here you can find my 1800 scenario !
      Hope you enjoy it !

-

Featuring new civilizations :
      -
      Wadai (By TheWarMonger)
      Sennar (By TheWarMonger)
      -
      Jaipur State
      Bikaner State
      Bundi State
      First (French) Republic
      Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt
      Landgrave of Hesse Kassel (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Weimar (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld (v3 only)
      Duchy of Westphalia
      Frankfurt
      Subalpine Republic
      Helvetic Republic
      Ligurian Republic
      Viceroyalty of Brazil (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of New Granada (v3 only)
      Grand Duchy Of Berg (event only)
      Kingdom of Holland (event only)
      Empire of Haïti (event only)
      Bourbons Restauration (event only)
      Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (event only)
      -

• By FlyingScout
      Just a small scenario I made, it has no events. {Apologies for the split files, I don't know how to make them all appear as one ):}
      The source I had for this scenario was mainly Emperor Tigerstar and a few other anonymous sources.

Enjoy!

1652234081581imwiwlpz 1652234081581imwiwlpz_A 1652234081581imwiwlpz_C 1652234081581imwiwlpz_D 1652234081581imwiwlpz_HRE 1652234081581imwiwlpz_INFO.json 1652234081581imwiwlpz_PD 1652234081581imwiwlpz_W 1652234081581imwiwlpz_E
    • By Hazen
      Hi!
      I ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"

Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenario with a real history events in 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and America complete enough 
      Current goal:
      -basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America

For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):

Below text is actual progress of scanario, 
      I will update it whenever I can 

changelog:
      - better tlanslate and matched photos for events
      - added more events for Europe from 1936 to early 1939
      - basic events preceding World War 2 are complete

• By Giorgio
      This mod contains: 
      A huge map of africa with 2818 provinces, 308 cities, 18 scenarios, 26 Formable Civilizations

Some of the scenarios are:
      Modern Day
      States of The Union of South Africa
      French Colonial Provinces
      WWII
      WWI
      Russian invasion of Sagallo
      Victorian Era
      The first boer War
      The Italo-Ethiopian War 
      The Libyan Civil War 
      And Others..

Also there is a second map where the Sahara is a giant plain (with the same amount of provinces of the first map) 
      [feature removed]

here's some screenshot: 

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IWHW8TPX7JmAYxkttjKsecBUdLvK7izg/view?usp=sharing

Old Version Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RrMV7SVCpVLdBM0VgIe3DHPqApKdY7y9/view?usp=sharing
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!