Age of History Games
BaronVon016

✠ 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝕺𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 ✠ VICTORIA (VICTORIA 2 STYLE)

31 minutes ago, HawkerSP said:

it's not easy to create multiple events for too many countries from 1836 until 1930 (94 years of events)

it won't fit on android then, the events too much lol atleast he figure some way out

On 12/14/2021 at 3:59 AM, BaronVon016 said:

It is a MOD that I made for fun, I do not seek to copy or plagiarize absolutely anything or anyone, in fact, it happens, that I will just make a mod about the Napoleonic wars, and it is something that I announced long before any of your MODS came out, I hope there is no problem regarding that. For my part I am trying to be as varied as possible in terms of content.

Yeah this is cap, you steal every mod you play and you make it in ur own way that isn't even good.

On 2/12/2022 at 4:30 PM, Varguista Anônimo II said:

At least he dosen't make not finished small mod projects everytime.

At least Italians mods actually function correctly and are good, none of barons mods work right ww2 ones events arent triggered when they are supposed too, Napoleon one, oh boy dont even get me started, and Victoria one probably sucks too, also, so what? Lmao " at least he doesnt do small mods on the side, no instead he makes crappy mods once a decade" what a good point. Barons just as unlikeable and incompetent as lukaz

2 minutes ago, JDoge said:

At least Italians mods actually function correctly and are good, none of barons mods work right ww2 ones events arent triggered when they are supposed too, Napoleon one, oh boy dont even get me started, and Victoria one probably sucks too, also, so what? Lmao " at least he doesnt do small mods on the side, no instead he makes crappy mods once a decade" what a good point. Barons just as unlikeable and incompetent as lukaz

I'm referring to baron when i say crappy mods once a decade btw

27 minutes ago, JDoge said:

I haven't even released the Victoria MOD, and besides, could you inform yourself about its development and the changes I have planned for said MOD before speaking. On the other hand, the HOI4 mod has events that may not work well, but precisely because, if you had read, you would know that I did not release the entire mod, I was doing it in patches, and with each patch I fixed the bugs that the MOD had. So it would be better if you went to download insulting spammers who come to the forum. (I clarify that the fact that you call Lukaz "incompetent" is a bit funny, since thanks to him AOH2 exists and above all we are talking about in this forum, that he does not release the update that you are crying out for does not mean that he is incompetent)