Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

The Ultimate Mod for AoH2!

Alright the title might be a bit deceiving, this is defenitely not the ultimate mod for AoH2, but I think it's cool either way! I started working on this mod after temporarily cancel my other two mods: Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg and Vive la France!

This mod will work as a base for me to remake those previous mods and hopefully other people too! There is not a download link yet but I should get a demo ready to publish soon enough! It's also important to mention I used @Chairman Baad's The Lost Update mod to make a base since I don't know how to program... He said on the mod's page that I didn't need to give credit but I want to make him smile ^^

Features:

-A bunch of new ideologies
-Improved suggested owners
-New historical civilizations
-Slightly better UI (can't promise)
-Some extra scenarios
-Updated flags for some countries

Pictures:

2064349165_AoH21.thumb.png.972056c0673a8b8fea7b56c19ce81bf1.png

Cool have new scenarios or no new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Yes there will be some new scenarios made by me such as

-Improved WW2
-The Great War (1914)
-Operation Red Dawn (Custom German WW2 victory)
-Kaisersieg (Custom German WW1 Victory)

And probably more in the future 🙂 

Red dawn also suggestions scenarios name Victoria era second is what if european is super power america collapse into civil war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Red dawn also suggestions scenarios name Victoria era second is what if european is super power america collapse into civil war

My dude I really hope I'm not being rude but sometimes I can't understand what you're saying... I get it that English ain't your first language and maybe you have problems with it, that's alright but if you want you could try to use Google to translate from your native language to English and that way you'll have the chance to learn more and everyone else will be able to understand you better 🙂 

I really hope I didn't sound rude, I'm really grateful for your support and suggestions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

My dude I really hope I'm not being rude but sometimes I can't understand what you're saying... I get it that English ain't your first language and maybe you have problems with it, that's alright but if you want you could try to use Google to translate from your native language to English and that way you'll have the chance to learn more and everyone else will be able to understand you better 🙂 

I really hope I didn't sound rude, I'm really grateful for your support and suggestions!

Okay me mean scenarios what if european super power usa collapse into civil war 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

My dude I really hope I'm not being rude but sometimes I can't understand what you're saying... I get it that English ain't your first language and maybe you have problems with it, that's alright but if you want you could try to use Google to translate from your native language to English and that way you'll have the chance to learn more and everyone else will be able to understand you better 🙂 

I really hope I didn't sound rude, I'm really grateful for your support and suggestions!

I Think He Means That Usa Had Took Over Europe Maybe During The Revolution They Launched A Invasion And Now The Europens Have Broken Away Maybe With The Confederacy Or He Might Be Saying Some Sort Of Eu Or United States Of Europe Which Would Probably Be A Superpower Went Into Civil War After They Had Gotten Tired Of The Union And Rebelled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Napoleon_Bonaparte said:

I Think He Means That Usa Had Took Over Europe Maybe During The Revolution They Launched A Invasion And Now The Europens Have Broken Away Maybe With The Confederacy Or He Might Be Saying Some Sort Of Eu Or United States Of Europe Which Would Probably Be A Superpower Went Into Civil War After They Had Gotten Tired Of The Union And Rebelled 

So basically "European Union gone wrong"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Napoleon_Bonaparte said:

I Think He Means That Usa Had Took Over Europe Maybe During The Revolution They Launched A Invasion And Now The Europens Have Broken Away Maybe With The Confederacy Or He Might Be Saying Some Sort Of Eu Or United States Of Europe Which Would Probably Be A Superpower Went Into Civil War After They Had Gotten Tired Of The Union And Rebelled 

Nat me mean European federation come super power usa collapse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the love of God please someone help me fix this

Let's suppose we have a 1945 scenario... The Soviets have occupied Pomerania and most of Silesia. On the "cores" I make those territories to be 65% German... But for some reason, while playing the scenario, the provinces (65% German) occupied by the Soviets, bordering Germany, are at 100% stability!! All other provinces which are 65% German have low stability as long as they aren't bordering Germany itself... it doesn't make any sense ans it's driving me crazy!! (This sh*t happens in all scenarios I try to edit the cores)

148349644_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_14.thumb.png.fe8c4c4779d7fb05fe94f069ea4ce7de.png 1127338517_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_24.thumb.png.e0420c19e3e63dd2622c351405342836.png

It's border gore but with the stability map ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

For the love of God please someone help me fix this

Let's suppose we have a 1945 scenario... The Soviets have occupied Pomerania and most of Silesia. On the "cores" I make those territories to be 65% German... But for some reason, while playing the scenario, the provinces (65% German) occupied by the Soviets, bordering Germany, are at 100% stability!! All other provinces which are 65% German have low stability as long as they aren't bordering Germany itself... it doesn't make any sense ans it's driving me crazy!! (This sh*t happens in all scenarios I try to edit the cores)

148349644_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_14.thumb.png.fe8c4c4779d7fb05fe94f069ea4ce7de.png 1127338517_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_24.thumb.png.e0420c19e3e63dd2622c351405342836.png

It's border gore but with the stability map ;-;

Show me map Operation Red Dawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

For the love of God please someone help me fix this

Let's suppose we have a 1945 scenario... The Soviets have occupied Pomerania and most of Silesia. On the "cores" I make those territories to be 65% German... But for some reason, while playing the scenario, the provinces (65% German) occupied by the Soviets, bordering Germany, are at 100% stability!! All other provinces which are 65% German have low stability as long as they aren't bordering Germany itself... it doesn't make any sense ans it's driving me crazy!! (This sh*t happens in all scenarios I try to edit the cores)

148349644_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_14.thumb.png.fe8c4c4779d7fb05fe94f069ea4ce7de.png 1127338517_AgeofCivilizationsII23_12_202115_39_24.thumb.png.e0420c19e3e63dd2622c351405342836.png

It's border gore but with the stability map ;-;

Hope fixing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...