Age of History Games

On 2/2/2022 at 11:21 AM, Aryan79 said:

I'm sorry but do you mind not promoting your page in other people's page? This is not a communist page, get out of my property!

5 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

I'm sorry but do you mind not promoting your page in other people's page? This is not a communist page, get out of my property!

Sorry to bother you. I didn't know the correct way to notify about this mod, so tried my chance. 

On 2/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, Aryan79 said:

Sorry to bother you. I didn't know the correct way to notify about this mod, so tried my chance. 

It's alright, just delete it from my page please

On 2/18/2022 at 5:03 AM, Nhat_SaigonAOH said:

how is da mod ? 

I've remade most of the old scenarios I lost and upgraded the Napoleonic Wars scenarios from Europe only to World map. I didn't made the Cold War scenarios noir some of the alternate reality ones. I'm starting to work on the provinces again too... I'll try to save all my progress so I don't risk losing everything again.

preview.png.26ec09a32aa318acc3ac8d805f2fb6d2.png preview.png.9b2b660987b4d21cc3e7ed12b93b5042.png 

preview.png.331d4f8908caaaed7e8efb13e29c2cf5.png preview.png.01dae8ae24050734383a0a28008e2570.png

Edited by Shop_Soy
Not satisfied with result

16 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

I've remade most of the old scenarios I lost and upgraded the Napoleonic Wars scenarios from Europe only to World map. I didn't made the Cold War scenarios noir some of the alternate reality ones. I'm starting to work on the provinces again too... I'll try to save all my progress so I don't risk losing everything again.

preview.png.26ec09a32aa318acc3ac8d805f2fb6d2.png preview.png.9b2b660987b4d21cc3e7ed12b93b5042.png 

preview.png.331d4f8908caaaed7e8efb13e29c2cf5.png preview.png.01dae8ae24050734383a0a28008e2570.png

then good luck!

Progress

New leaders for Donetsk, Luhansk, Ukraine, Belarus, Transnistria, Russia, Siberia, Far Eastern Republics, Ukrainian People's Republic, Ukrainian State, Free Territory, Iraq and possibly others that i'm forgetting at the moment

New civilizations and maybe some new flags

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

Progress

New leaders for Donetsk, Luhansk, Ukraine, Belarus, Transnistria, Russia, Siberia, Far Eastern Republics, Ukrainian People's Republic, Ukrainian State, Free Territory, Iraq and possibly others that i'm forgetting at the moment

New civilizations and maybe some new flags

Add Russo-Ukrainian War. And Add Events

Edited by Bob The Leader

3 hours ago, Bob The Leader said:

Add Russo-Ukrainian War. And Add Events

The Russo-Ukrainian war is already on the Modern Day scenario and there's only one event so far which is Ukraine's defeat

"Kaisersieg" and "Gray Scare" have been updated. Specially Kaisersieg, that one has been updated the most. Gray Scare's update was much less noticeable, only a couple of border changes and some diplomatic additions. Smoll additions to the WW1 scenario as well and the new "Dissolution of the USSR" scenario

preview.png.ec26dc1c1114e392ffbe61f38ddfe9b7.png preview.png.16c9bbb27988d5384c5bf88f791ac09a.png

preview.png.5b792e70c3d049d3184264eac08bdfe1.png preview.png.9c33c078a211ed822e0d53da52ed77e5.png

On 3/4/2022 at 9:17 AM, Bob The Leader said:

Would You Add A Demo v4. Its Been A Long Time And I Am Waiting

Maybe soon. Having problems with the Wifi.

3 hours ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Me suggestions add Social Liberalism 

Social_liberal_group.png

Maybe I'll do it but idk,, it looks very close to regular Democracy

New Demo's out!

DEMOv4 Features:

-provinces reseted to default
-new scenarios
-new custom nations
-new formable nations
-correction/merging of unnecessary nations

Download (MEGA)https://mega.nz/file/Xy5wETTT#tVTkAA4lurgFklMM75WzWRKmqAbvtrx8BMjgGUYHEDU
Download (DRIVE): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-fRe3QTSCQ02kJTTvUltAR4WeFl5fjVt/view?usp=sharing

Posted (edited)

Can you fix technology in your main focused scenarios? (For example Europe having a better technology than asia or Africa having the worst technology)

Edited by Hitler the secend

2 hours ago, Hitler the secend said:

Can you fix technology in your main focused scenarios? (For example Europe having a better technology than asia or Africa having the worst technically)

That would require a lot of knowledge of which I do not have. For example, there are many African countries whose armies are stronger than Portugal's let's say.. And in-game, technology almost translates into military.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

That would require a lot of knowledge of which I do not have. For example, there are many African countries whose armies are stronger than Portugal's let's say.. And in-game, technology almost translates into military.

Technology does improve military but it's not as big as you think. Still having a bigger number is still better. Also I don't think any African nation had a stronger army than Portuguese which had technological superiority.

I think it makes the game more realistic and it doesn't make countries like Morocco invade spain and win.

I don't think it requires a lot of knowledge. Europeans generally had a better technology than others i think that's easy

Edited by Hitler the secend

39 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

Technology does improve military but it's not as big as you think. Still having a bigger number is still better. Also I don't think any African nation had a stronger army than Portuguese which had technological superiority.

I think it makes the game more realistic and it doesn't make countries like Morocco invade spain and win.

I don't think it requires a lot of knowledge. Europeans generally had a better technology than others i think that's easy

Then we'd have to fix the whole AI 😕 I've seen Germany or France lose to Luxembourg or other small nations... I'll try to edit some scenarios' technologies anyway

There are 225 flags saved for a possible continuation of Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg

Also here you have two new pics from recently added/updated scenarios to this mod

preview.png.b1b233ceb075570d6a265ffa5ee66220.png preview.png.dea9591766fc809941db68ba4aac37ed.png

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

No, sorry about that 😕

oh, ok i have a question 
do you gonna create like  a mod for mobile? like this mod

Edited by Тинтин