Age of History Games

11 hours ago, Тинтин said:

oh, ok i have a question 
do you gonna create like  a mod for mobile? like this mod

I don't think so, It's hard for me to play on my phone so I don't think I'll make a mod for mobile unless there's an emulator that allows me to turn the PC file into a mobile one

12 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

I don't think so, It's hard for me to play on my phone so I don't think I'll make a mod for mobile unless there's an emulator that allows me to turn the PC file into a mobile one

that's ok. i think there are some emulator to transfer the file into mobile also because I would have liked to see this mod on my mobile

On 3/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, Shop_Soy said:

Then we'd have to fix the whole AI 😕 I've seen Germany or France lose to Luxembourg or other small nations... I'll try to edit some scenarios' technologies anyway

That's what lukasz did. He made small nations more powerful by giving them better technology. We don't have to do that. We can ln give them equal technology. For example split Europe in two parts. The westren part should have 0.50 technology and eastern part should have 0.45

On 3/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, Shop_Soy said:

If you want an emulator you can try MEMU or BlueStacks. Both are free and easy to download.

10 hours ago, Hitler the secend said:

If you want an emulator you can try MEMU or BlueStacks. Both are free and easy to download.

I'll see about MEMU since I never managed to work with BlueStacks

@Shop_Soy Is this gonna be like every other boring mod or ? You know cuz the most important things of mods are like: UI, codes-mechanics, But mostly UI it can do much. When I did ui for my mod it felt like a different game.

30 minutes ago, Mineva12 said:

@Shop_Soy Is this gonna be like every other boring mod or ? You know cuz the most important things of mods are like: UI, codes-mechanics, But mostly UI it can do much. When I did ui for my mod it felt like a different game.

This mod focuses mainly in adding new countries and scenarios, as well as a couple of new ideologies.. I would love to edit the UI into a more pleasing one in the future but for now I'll be sticking to the main focus. Maybe one day I will tho.

10 hours ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

What planning next update

I'm not sure... I've been working on something else lately, but I am not dead yet! I can tell you that much

I currently have 567 flags saved in folders dedicated to "Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg"... However, I'm having trouble restarting the mod as I haven't decided exactly what the map should look like. Should I make it more like TWR or TNO? I even thought about mixing the two but I don't know, I haven't decided yet 😕

Heil Shop Soy!

On 4/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, Shop_Soy said:

I currently have 567 flags saved in folders dedicated to "Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg"... However, I'm having trouble restarting the mod as I haven't decided exactly what the map should look like. Should I make it more like TWR or TNO? I even thought about mixing the two but I don't know, I haven't decided yet 😕

Heil Shop Soy!

You Should Make It TNO.

8 hours ago, Bob The Leader said:

You Should Make It TNO.

The problem with TNO is that there are too many Russian warlords and I can't really see them winning so much against the Allies to the point of erasing them from the map. That wouldn't make too much sense with the lore since Shop Soy was actually friends with the leader of the Soviet Union before, during and after World War II

14 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

The problem with TNO is that there are too many Russian warlords and I can't really see them winning so much against the Allies to the point of erasing them from the map. That wouldn't make too much sense with the lore since Shop Soy was actually friends with the leader of the Soviet Union before, during and after World War II

Try The "Cores". It Will Make It Impossible To The Russians To Invade The Allies

1 minute ago, Bob The Leader said:

Try The "Cores". It Will Make It Impossible To The Russians To Invade The Allies

If It Dident Work. You Can Switch To TWR. Or Mix The Two

6 hours ago, Bob The Leader said:

I meant "them" as the Germans, my bad

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know how to turn off the "Liberty desire" in the files? I'm tired of vassals declaring independence at random and ruin the game

Edited by Shop_Soy