Age of History Games

14 hours ago, groggogotdoxxed said:

No modification of game code, trash mod. Literally just "generic aoh2 mod #123123143432"

Dude you know I'm not the only guy in this website right? If you don't like the mod why are you wasting your time here complaining that it's "trash" instead of exploring other mods or, idk, do one yourself if you're that great and everyone who didn't learn coding is trash??

On 18/06/2022 at 20:28, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Nobody cared about my reply

On 6/18/2022 at 8:28 PM, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Scenario idea:the fall of the maginot:allies polliticaly winned ww1 in 1920 due france and russia become great powers.causing a cold war btween france and russia.events should make a fate for a ww2 and before it haved a russian communist revolution and post revolution wars(like how soviet russia maked the soviet union)

Yes inexistent quote

1 hour ago, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Its because i dont have good english.

No no I understood what you were saying, I mean it like the scenario didn't make a lot of sense to me and I wasn't able to make it happen in the scenario editor

Posted (edited)
10 horas atrás, Shop_Soy disse:

Não, não, eu entendi o que você estava dizendo, quero dizer, como se o cenário não fizesse muito sentido para mim e eu não conseguisse fazer isso acontecer no editor de cenários

Não se preocupe.eu acredito em segundas chances.é apenas ler lentamente o colocar país a país e evento a evento

(Also you can make events for the scenarios.and if you want.put my scenario idea)

Edited by pedroGAMES2011
Much things to explain

10 hours ago, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Não se preocupe.eu acredito em segundas chances.é apenas ler lentamente o colocar país a país e evento a evento

(Also you can make events for the scenarios.and if you want.put my scenario idea)

I will try it again I guess, but I haven't done any events yet

On 25/06/2022 at 06:58, Shop_Soy said:

Vou tentar de novo eu acho, mas ainda não fiz nenhum evento

Fact:the events should go to 1919 to 2019(alternative fall of the soviet union and comitern)alliances:OPIT(french side) and imperial pact(russian empire),comitern(soviet union/russia).also.the events will focus in litte wars,elections,millitary icidents,revolutions,civil wars and a ww2 destiny(sorry if its much things)

Edited by pedroGAMES2011

On 12/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, Shop_Soy said:

What if Napoleon won?

In this scenario Charles XIII of Sweden allowed Napoleon to occupy Swedish Pomerania in exchange for his concent to the annexation of Finland and Livonia after the upcoming Invasion of Russia. Napoleon agreed to his demands and begun the invasion of Russia alongside with Sweden. Fighting a two front war is not something desirable especially when it's against the strongest military powers in Europe.. The Russian Empire surrendered after the occupation of Moscow and Saint Petersburg and Tsar Alexander I personally apologized to Napoleon for violating the Continental System and promised never to do it again. Napoleon felt happy with the apology and so, for the peace treaty, Russian would only lose Finland, Livonia and Lithuania (original plans were to create an Ukrainian and Belarusian puppets in Russian soil)
     The Ottomans smelled blood and so they attacked the defeat Russians from Moldavia. Napoleon rushed to help Russia but the French were quite tired as well, and so he simply sent an empty threat to the Ottomans... To which they agreed, but still annexed Bessarabia and Odessa knowing well the French and Russians couldn't do much about it.
     The war in Spain was won by the French who promised to be more leniant to the Spanish who began to side with Napoleon as they were still mad at the British for blowing up their ships. Portugal, however, was not conquered because we are just the best f*cking people in Europe and nobody can defeat us 😎🇵🇹

preview.png.5b90a5853c50821fefa133b550bd0348.png

As a brazillan and a portugal enjoyer.thanks for make us existing in that scenario

15 hours ago, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Fact:the events should go to 1919 to 2019(alternative fall of the soviet union and comitern)alliances:OPIT(french side) and imperial pact(russian empire),comitern(soviet union/russia).also.the events will focus in litte wars,elections,millitary icidents,revolutions,civil wars and a ww2 destiny(sorry if its much things)

Jesus Christ man I'm not even half as good as you're asking me to be ;O;

3 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

Jesus Cristo, cara, eu não sou nem metade tão bom quanto você está me pedindo para ser ;O;

You can put events in every update and wait come to 6 of march(alternative soviet union collapse)