Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, fi_epm said:

Alright! My username is fi_epm#7284

Btw here's a few things I've already changed and you can decide if you like them or not

I slightly overhauled the diseases to be more accurate

I completely overhauled the governments (if you decide to use them you'll have to update every scenario to implement them properly so I don't blame you if you stick with the original ones)

And I removed old scenarios from the "Age_of_Civilizations" file that are no longer in the game and fixed the bug where scrolling down too far crashes the game in the process

Diseases.json Age_of_Civilizations Governments.json

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fi_epm said:

Btw here's a few things I've already changed and you can decide if you like them or not

I slightly overhauled the diseases to be more accurate

I completely overhauled the governments (if you decide to use them you'll have to update every scenario to implement them properly so I don't blame you if you stick with the original ones)

And I removed old scenarios from the "Age_of_Civilizations" file that are no longer in the game and fixed the bug where scrolling down too far crashes the game in the process

Diseases.json 5.8 kB · 0 downloads Age_of_Civilizations 260 B · 0 downloads Governments.json 28.25 kB · 0 downloads

I absolutely love this and I'd love to have this on the mod but it would truly be a Hell to update all the scenarios as it would take me a LOT of research to know which countries had which ideologies.. I may do it for another mod tho! These sure are great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2022 at 11:19 PM, Shop_Soy said:
On 9/5/2022 at 11:19 PM, Shop_Soy said:

Don't remember-

 

This scenario

 

Basically like Fuhrerreich but opinion by world when soviets win cold war

 

Lore blue world is Soviets lost in Korea and china later Vietnam by 1986 soviet union collapse and later become Russian national federation worker socialist republic collapse in 1990s and third world it's in anachy

United States of America it's super power 

Screenshot_20220907-160843.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

This scenario

 

Basically like Fuhrerreich but opinion by world when soviets win cold war

 

Lore blue world is Soviets lost in Korea and china later Vietnam by 1986 soviet union collapse and later become Russian national federation worker socialist republic collapse in 1990s and third world it's in anachy

United States of America it's super power 

Screenshot_20220907-160843.png

Ah I see! Well I'll think about it. I'm kinda busy adding a bunch of new civs for a specific scenario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add a bug fix for this mod.

Ok so when I tried to add a civilization to a scenario it just redirects me back to the main menu.

The thing is that I just reinstalled AoC2 with its default files and the only mod that I downloaded is this mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2022 at 12:38 AM, Canadaball2022 said:

Please add a bug fix for this mod.

Ok so when I tried to add a civilization to a scenario it just redirects me back to the main menu.

The thing is that I just reinstalled AoC2 with its default files and the only mod that I downloaded is this mod.

You must've done something wrong then, see if you missed any file or misclicked something during the file exchange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xjento said:

@Shop_Soydo you know how to add provinces to the vanilla map in trying it for months 

I did at one point, although I don't fully remember the process... It's a bit complicated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, quuj said:

You should fix the Alaskan-Canadian border as that's a vanilla issue.

When I start working on the provinces, I'll take care of that and more... But don't expect that much. I'm not that good in adding/fixing provinces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

I did at one point, although I don't fully remember the process... It's a bit complicated

well if you can mybe make a video tutorial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...