Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Nhat_SaigonAOH said:

sorry for reply for like 1 MONTH. I mean a chaos war that the entire world falling in anarchy

Like what for example? Still didn't understand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Example:
China falling in a civil war between ROC and PROC
USA lost all of it states but not the first 13 states
Russia apart into: Russia, Siberia,Chiba, Novosirbirsk, Karelia, Mountain Republic, Far Eastern Republic (with Vladivostok as a capital) and Kaliningrad
Germany: Germany, Bavaria
Spain lost Catalonia
How Taiwan become ROC:
Some Revolution in China..?

Edited by Nhat_SaigonAOH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoy this mod, can we expect any new updates.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, Shop_Soy said:

Still alive

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, Shop_Soy said:

Still alive

I really enjoy this mod, can we expect any updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, www1 said:

I really enjoy this mod, can we expect any updates.

Yes, don't worry. I've been just a little busy and besides I'm a bit lazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 2:16 AM, sparrowahwk said:

Can I be a scenario creator

You can make scenarios and send them to me if you want, if I see them fit I'll add them to the mod with your name on the scenario, you can also post them here for other people to download them if you want to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is one of my favorite mods now

 

it looks like something i would make, something that adds very well made scenarios, civilizations, formable nations, leaders and probably nothing else

Edited by sparrowahwk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2023 at 3:53 AM, sparrowahwk said:

this is one of my favorite mods now

 

it looks like something i would make, something that adds very well made scenarios, civilizations, formable nations, leaders and probably nothing else

Yeaaah I don't know how to code unfortunately, I am thinking about editing some provinces tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

Yeaaah I don't know how to code unfortunately, I am thinking about editing some provinces tho!

Wait will you add historical provinces? (like more accurate and historical borders in the Balkans)

Use this as an example:Axis occupation of Serbia - Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Canadaball2022 said:

Wait will you add historical provinces? (like more accurate and historical borders in the Balkans)

Use this as an example:Axis occupation of Serbia - Wikipedia

I fucking wished I was that good, but sadly I'm afraid I'm only able to make some very small changes 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...