Age of History Games

8 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

It's only for PC. Sorry about that 😕

you wont know how much i've been waiting for this. thank god its here 

14 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

National-Bolshevism. It's like Nazism + Communism... And it actually exists in real life

ok

Just now, Shop_Soy said:

Why is it only those countries? I mean as far as I know the Benelux was neutral on that war so why not making the rest of Europe as well?

oh yeah i dident want to add them just bc it only happend with germany and france and i added benlux just if you want to invade them

19 hours ago, gursimar said:

i know something about what empires existed and not existed in india, especially in victorian era, whole northern india, i am able to tell. you will definitely find me helpful. if you want then i can message you on discord and tell you etc etc.you can also make spain in south america the colonies vassals, like vice peru, new granada, etc all under vassal of spain or just lower the technology level of that region. 

did you read this? anyone?

5 minutes ago, gursimar said:

did you read this? anyone?

I don't have discord bro. I tried to create an account but I just don't know how to do it and I'm too lazy to watch tutorials on YouTube, it's not worth it

6 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

I don't have discord bro. I tried to create an account but I just don't know how to do it and I'm too lazy to watch tutorials on YouTube, it's not worth it

its okkay i will try to help you here only. I'm not that active on this but still i will try to provide you information about the empires and whats of india

2 hours ago, gursimar said:

its okkay i will try to help you here only. I'm not that active on this but still i will try to provide you information about the empires and whats of india

Sounds good

40 minutes ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

The New World Order communist is scenarios take place 2001 usa come dictatorships government post collapse Soviet founded Pact The New World Order security council or nwosc @Shop_Soy 

Screenshot_20211228-180112.png

Hey that actually looks pretty nice!

Here Is A list Of Scenarios That You May Need:

-Congo War (Happend In Africa. DR Congo Rwanda And Ugada Joined It)

-The Third Great War(Starts In 2020. Russians Declare War At Ukraine. Usa Joins The War And Nato Too.Ends In 2028)

-If D-Day Failed

-Us War Of independence

Edited by Bob The Leader
Forgot Something

Version 2 of the Demo coming out today! It still doesn't have the Modern World scenario but I've added some new provinces such as: Liechtenstein, the Panama canal, that one province the Germans annexed in 1942, Spanish Ifni and made Berlin smaller.

The Napoleonic victory scenario was also removed so I can work on it better. The Napoleonic Wars scenario was updated for 1805 and If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure I updated the French Revolutionary Wars scenario as well.

I've also updated some of the formable civilizations, namely Russia and Germany.

I hope you guys are enjoying the mod so far :]

Heil Shop Soy!

Edited by Shop_Soy