Age of History Games

Anyone knows how to fix this sh*t?

So.. I made this Olivenza province because it's an historical province of Portugal which was annexed by Spain in 1801 but for some damn reason the Mérida border still includes it. I remade the Mérida province to not include Olivenza in the editor but it still does it! This also doesn't happen only when you click on the specific province, if you click anywhere in Spain (Or Castille in the image) the border will include Olivenza although it belongs and has the color of Portugal. Even if you don't click on anything there's a border line between Olivenza and the rest of Portugal, unlike the other provinces... This has never happened to me before when making other similiar provinces such as Liechtenstein. I also tried to update the province left to Olivenza but it didn't change anything at all

409381634_AgeofCivilizationsII29_12_202122_17_28.thumb.png.de947eb428b94c39a95c353fa47f1494.png

1 minute ago, Nhat_SaigonAOH said:

also, do this mod have google drive download ? Mega is broken in my computer ; ---;

also thats mean i cant acess to the mod but i see the introduction, i think it's very cool

DEMOv3 available for download!

DEMOv3 has been released, another small update but still something! I've also added a Google Drive link for @Nhat_SaigonAOHor anyone else that might prefer to use Drive :]

DEMOv3 Features:

-3 or 4 new provinces
-Small updates to scenarios and formable nations
-Modern World and Red Dawn scenarios added

Download (MEGA)https://mega.nz/file/LvAwADCK#0kIvVcHtjSe6P-SOQ9IipvWW04r4bcw5NKdRM-IOlQM
Download (DRIVE): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giEbh2_0Ju6SGre79KeKzo4Ac7nUjZJC/view?usp=sharing

13 minutes ago, Wiktor2137 said:

How to make mods for AOC2/AOH2? Do you need an engine?

If your game comes with the files you can easily edit them to add new civs and such. I recommend you to watch some videos on the matter and also to look for a couple tutorial posts in the game's website (the one you're in)

14 hours ago, CevicheMen said:

I can use your mod as a base for a mod i am planning to do with red alert based scenarios?, i just love your black map background.

Of course bro! The point of this mod is to be the base of other people's mods and also my future mods :]

2 hours ago, Hitler the secend said:

Can you fix the technology of some scenarios? In some scenarios African nations are more advanced than European nations

I'll see what I can do about it! In fact, I haven't been using the "cores" and "technology" that much, maybe I should start to.

I WANT YOU!

I've been working on new flags for the new ideologies but there are so many ideologies and so many countries! I was wondering if you, yes YOU the reader, could perhaps help me with this problem..

If you know how to edit images and you'd like to have a specific flag for yours or any country feel free to make something! Nobody's forced to participate, it's just that it's a lot of work and I thought it would be nice to have your help while making this mod. There are only three ideologies I don't want anyone to make: Retaliationism, Ultra Retaliationism and Neo Retaliationism.

If you have any flag you'd like to submit, please feel free to post it here on my mod's page! I will choose the ones that I find fitting to my mod... It's important to mention that due to aesthetic standards or already existing flags, there might be some flags I will not use for the mod. I really hope you do not get upset over it, I just want everyone to have fun fun fun! :]

Thank you for your contribution! Or at least for readind this.

Heil Shop Soy!

Works world is alternate history scenarios is what if trotsky come power USSR and what if The Great Depression come most worst because The Great Depression united states collapse and British empire fall into revolution trotskyist comes power German  also start world revolution

Screenshot_20220105-224129.png

Screenshot_20220105-224115.png

4 hours ago, Anglo-Dutch said:

could you send me the mod file? i'll see if i can help, if you want ofc.

The download link is already out. What do you mean exactly by that?