Age of History Games

25 minutes ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Works world is alternate history scenarios is what if trotsky come power USSR and what if The Great Depression come most worst because The Great Depression united states collapse and British empire fall into revolution trotskyist comes power German  also start world revolution

Screenshot_20220105-224129.png

Screenshot_20220105-224115.png

Just french only democracy nations not yet fall by trotskyist

Hey is there a possibilty that you would do something with the religions? because right now they don't do anything (hell they don't even appear in game) maybe make them a system like the ideologys? 

6 hours ago, KaKtus77 said:

Hey is there a possibilty that you would do something with the religions? because right now they don't do anything (hell they don't even appear in game) maybe make them a system like the ideologys? 

Man I wished I knew how to make anything like that! But I don't know how to code sadly 😞

Posted (edited)

Step1: Try To Make Cold War.

step2: Make It Yourself

step3: Fucking Forget China And South America How They Looked Like.

step4: FUCKING REMOVE IT.

step5: pain...

Step6: Just Find Someone Who Made Cold War And Make The Communists At War With The Democratics

Edited by Bob The Leader

Just now, Bob The Leader said:

also. can you try to make operation dead eagle (if usa faild at normady. and if japan succsed takeing hawai)

i will try to make it. then i finish i will send you the file. you can edit the scenario after.

first. i wasent working on operation dead eagle. i was makeing cold war. and second FOR THE FIRST TIME IVE MADE ASIA EUROPE AFRICA NORTH AMERICA WITH a little bit of good edit. BUT STILL SOUTH AMERICA IS THE HARDEST. THEN I FINISH SOUTH AMERICA I WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME MAKE A WORLD MAP OF 1948

3 hours ago, Bob The Leader said:

also. can you try to make operation dead eagle (if usa faild at normady. and if japan succsed takeing hawai)

The problem with that scenario is that it would probably look too similiar to the Gray Scare or even the Red World scenarios. If the allies had failed to land in Normandy, the Soviets would just conquer more land and eventually turn all Europe communist. And even if Japan had invaded and conquered Hawaii, the US could always show up with ships or even nuclear bombs as in the real world.

1 hour ago, Bob The Leader said:

first. i wasent working on operation dead eagle. i was makeing cold war. and second FOR THE FIRST TIME IVE MADE ASIA EUROPE AFRICA NORTH AMERICA WITH a little bit of good edit. BUT STILL SOUTH AMERICA IS THE HARDEST. THEN I FINISH SOUTH AMERICA I WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME MAKE A WORLD MAP OF 1948

To me, India and Central Asia is the hardest when making those scenarios.

18 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

To me, India and Central Asia is the hardest when making those scenarios.

i am rn having fun playing my cold war. i've made it but i dident add south america. there are coutrys like chille and peru. But I Dident Give Them Proviences

1 hour ago, Bob The Leader said:

do you want me to give you the scenario. but i will not edit south america i guess.

You can just send me a picture here

On 1/7/2022 at 12:49 AM, Shop_Soy said:

Man I wished I knew how to make anything like that! But I don't know how to code sadly 😞

well thats sad, but you could just make a new ideology for the main religions like: christian theocracy, Buddhist theocracy and so on, or just make one ideology called theocracy

1 hour ago, KaKtus77 said:

well thats sad, but you could just make a new ideology for the main religions like: christian theocracy, Buddhist theocracy and so on, or just make one ideology called theocracy

I'm really not sure if I'm adding more ideologies. There's already so many that a couple of them become useless as it gets harder for me to make or find flags for said ideologies 😕

27 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

I'm really not sure if I'm adding more ideologies. There's already so many that a couple of them become useless as it gets harder for me to make or find flags for said ideologies 😕

understandable, have a nice day (but still a theocracy ideology would be really nice to see)