Age of History Games

4 hours ago, Bob The Leader said:

i can give you the download. do you want me to give you the scenario or not?

I already made a 1948 Cold War scenario tho. But yes pls gimme the downloand and scenario.

Just now, Bob The Leader said:

also i was unable to make the tech tree. but look! its simple to make it.

its easy to do that here is a pic to show you what you need to do:

how tech tree works.png

and also i may lerned how to add a provience insted of makeing a map

There will be a couple of new scenarios in the next update! (maybe 3 or 4)

There will also be new civilizations, formable nations and other stuff. Sadly, I don't think there will be any new provinces... I'm actually thinking about going back to the vanilla map and make the new provinces again, but I'm not so sure yet.

Here are some of the new scenarios :]

preview.png.a014768695549da99185dd1d4b1fc84f.png preview.png.1ad50ec6bce77ca3857e4b9f1e39b41f.png

preview.png.4151c2362cbe69a4e2cf5af66009fc30.png preview.png.15ce405dcbae2e851d5c85d9eb3a2d7a.png

Edited by Shop_Soy
Not satisfied with result

9 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

There will also be new civilizations, formable nations and other stuff. Sadly, I don't think there will be any new provinces... I'm actually thinking about going back to the vanilla map and make the new provinces again, but I'm not so sure yet.

preview.png.a014768695549da99185dd1d4b1fc84f.png preview.png.1ad50ec6bce77ca3857e4b9f1e39b41f.png

preview.png.4151c2362cbe69a4e2cf5af66009fc30.png preview.png.15ce405dcbae2e851d5c85d9eb3a2d7a.png

epiccc. also. in cold war. add a event where allies make germany a state(West Germany) And Also Soviet Union Too 

9 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

And Also I Will Try To Add A Scenario. But Only  Europe. i will make a scenario that came up on my head The New War(WW3)

10 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

First one is south victory my favorite second one is cold war 1949 3nd one is tno fourth one is England civil war

30 minutes ago, Shop_Soy said:

Due to a grave mistake I'll have to make all the scenarios again :')

Not giving up yet! What's a mistake but a chance to learn?

What this error you doing

2 hours ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

What this error you doing

I wanted to remake the extra provinces so I made a copy of the vanilla game and remade some of the provinces... I then tried to move the update map to the old game but since there were less provinces and they were in different numbers the scenarios were not working anymore

On 12/28/2021 at 1:14 AM, Shop_Soy said:

I'm so f*cking happy that I finally know how to add provinces ^^

336697204_AgeofCivilizationsII27_12_202123_07_29.thumb.png.75ca94b47bfd8dd778ce738447509da4.png

How do you add provinces???? I'm literally trying for so long and cannot add any

2 hours ago, Dimapper0 said:

How do you add provinces???? I'm literally trying for so long and cannot add any

Okso.. If you're diving a province into two, you gotta delete the province first in the editor but be carefull because once you delete one you cannot go back, you'll have to delete the editor and download it again or if you have the win.rar you can just unzip it again

once you got the two provinces done, you'll have too see in the Game what's the number of the province you deleted. For that you'll want to go on "Editor" then "Map Editor" then on the map you want to add the province, let's say "Earth" and then on "Connections and provinces"

If you divided a province into two, one of those will have the number of the once united province while the other will get a new one. You can see on the files which number you're in. If you have 4270 for example, the new one must be called 4271 and so on

You then will have to paste those new provinces to the "update" files on your AoH2 archive. For that you must go to "map" then the map you want to use, let's say "Earth" again, and then "update"... One last step, if you start the game like that, it won't work. That's because you need to update the "config.json" file. There will be the number of provinces there, the number is always one more than the number of provinces you have. So if you added a 4271, you'll have to update the number in the file to 4272.

After that, you can load the game and hopefuly it shouldn't crash. Go to "Connections and provinces" again and load the two new provinces you want. You'll then have to restart the game so it loads properly and if they look well then load them once more and add them the connections. If a provinces border is overlaying the other, try to remove the connections around that province and then adding them back again. But be careful because doing this will mess with a bunch of other things such as "Population growth" "Continents" "Regions" "Province background"

I may have missed a couple things but that's pretty much the basics! Hope it helps :]

On 1/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, Shop_Soy said:

I WANT YOU!

I've been working on new flags for the new ideologies but there are so many ideologies and so many countries! I was wondering if you, yes YOU the reader, could perhaps help me with this problem..

If you know how to edit images and you'd like to have a specific flag for yours or any country feel free to make something! Nobody's forced to participate, it's just that it's a lot of work and I thought it would be nice to have your help while making this mod. There are only three ideologies I don't want anyone to make: Retaliationism, Ultra Retaliationism and Neo Retaliationism.

If you have any flag you'd like to submit, please feel free to post it here on my mod's page! I will choose the ones that I find fitting to my mod... It's important to mention that due to aesthetic standards or already existing flags, there might be some flags I will not use for the mod. I really hope you do not get upset over it, I just want everyone to have fun fun fun! :]

Thank you for your contribution! Or at least for readind this.

Heil Shop Soy!

i dident see this comment. there is a web can help u with that

4 hours ago, Shop_Soy said:

Okso.. If you're diving a province into two, you gotta delete the province first in the editor but be carefull because once you delete one you cannot go back, you'll have to delete the editor and download it again or if you have the win.rar you can just unzip it again

once you got the two provinces done, you'll have too see in the Game what's the number of the province you deleted. For that you'll want to go on "Editor" then "Map Editor" then on the map you want to add the province, let's say "Earth" and then on "Connections and provinces"

If you divided a province into two, one of those will have the number of the once united province while the other will get a new one. You can see on the files which number you're in. If you have 4270 for example, the new one must be called 4271 and so on

You then will have to paste those new provinces to the "update" files on your AoH2 archive. For that you must go to "map" then the map you want to use, let's say "Earth" again, and then "update"... One last step, if you start the game like that, it won't work. That's because you need to update the "config.json" file. There will be the number of provinces there, the number is always one more than the number of provinces you have. So if you added a 4271, you'll have to update the number in the file to 4272.

After that, you can load the game and hopefuly it shouldn't crash. Go to "Connections and provinces" again and load the two new provinces you want. You'll then have to restart the game so it loads properly and if they look well then load them once more and add them the connections. If a provinces border is overlaying the other, try to remove the connections around that province and then adding them back again. But be careful because doing this will mess with a bunch of other things such as "Population growth" "Continents" "Regions" "Province background"

I may have missed a couple things but that's pretty much the basics! Hope it helps :]

also why this. then there is the creator of aoc2 way.