Hello there! A few days ago i decided to make a map for this game that is bigger than vanilla but also looks like vanilla. So here i am with my plans right now. I'm open to suggestions!
- Map will be focused on WW2 and Modern World
- Currently drew 3003 provinces (Each red mark is a province)
Developement progress: vse normalno
ASC (Addon SC) - the union of two advanced modifications, developing game in all directions.
The new merged mod will include:
• 2 detailed maps
- Survia 3.0 5000+ provinces (planned)
- Survia 2.0 ~3000 provinces
- Development of landscapes and other map elements
- Lots of new rivers
- Administrative borders of many countries of the world
• Over 60 scenarios for maps!
• More new states! Both historical and alternative
• A huge number of formable states!
• Over 4 new backgrounds to choose from
• A huge number of code modifications!
- Self-generated events
- Elections in democratic countries
- New buildings
- New settings
- Overhaul of rebellions
- Bug fixes of the original game
- Other changes
• 40+ New ideologies capable of reflecting any political system
• A huge number of new flags
• Vassal flags
• Two localization options
- Detailed (Republic of Poland, Kingdom of Sweden, Russian Federation, Grand Duchy of Moscow)
- Simplified (Poland, Sweden, Russia, Moscow)
• And much more
More news and information in our group and other or group
Full release is planned in 2022
By The Best
This is the Modern Day mod.. I don't think that I really need to explain much here.
Brand new system on Spheres of Influences!
Detailed Afghan and Syrian Civil Wars!
Full Coronavirus events!
Well balanced economy and military sizes and realistic battles. No more of major country completely annexing a smaller country in a war!
New and different Government types that realistically represent the state of the particular country!
For eg. Russia's massive standing army but lack of a large economy. Which means that the current army is good but in the future, it cannot easily expand it's military!
And another example- Japan with a large economy on paper but old age and deflation problems!
And last but not the least! Events... Loads and Loads of events.
(Note: AI will always take historical paths in main version, another version of the mod with non-historical paths will be created)
In game start date- 1st Jan 2018
Release date of mod- TBA
Join Discord for Progress Report! https://discord.gg/g7QBCuPBfu
Screenshots attached below!
Sphere of Influence System!
By Italian PeC
This is a new side project I made while working on Age of Imperialism (https://youtu.be/fK4vhQE35w4)
It's a beta of a mod that focuses on Western Europe. And similarly to Bloody Europe, it adds a whole lot of new provinces, just a lot more and only for Western Europe.
For now only France, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux, Southern England and Half of Germany are done, with 3400+ provinces in total! The main scenario is 1099: The First Crusade, but the mod has many other scenarios.
It adds 37 new formables, many of them new countries.
FORGET TO PROJECT: ALPHA! LOOK AT TO OUR NEW MOD, WORLD+!
PROJECT: ALPHA V0.1.5 | BIG UPDATE!
Project: Alpha is a mod in which a map is approximately 3 times larger than the normal map. In addition to the map, there are new UI, new backgrounds, new ideologies and religions, new icons, new civilizations, new formable civilizations, 35 new scenarios, new musics and sounds, the new font etc. The first version of the mod failed to meet expectations. We had to hurry to get the mode out on the date we gave it. But with v0.1.5, both bugs have been corrected and more new features have been added than expected. You can download Project: Alpha Mod - v0.1.5 from the description of the video below. Good Games!
What's added with this update?
• New UI • Added about 1900 Cities
• New Backgrounds • 14 New Scenarios
• 80 New Formable Civilizations • New Ideologies & Religions
• New Font • Fixed Save Bugs
• New Musics and Sounds • New Civilizations
What scenarios are available in the mod?
• Cyprus • Great Emu War
• 1440 • 1917
• Regions of Spain • World War I
• Regions of Italy • 1st Balkans War
• 2020 (Modern World) • Second Boer War
• 2020+ (Modern Day) • 1889
• United States • 1870
• Libyan Civil War • American Civil War
• Football War • Victorian Era
• 6 Days War • Industrial Era
• Korean War • 1792
• The Cold War • 1650
• Endsieg • Sengoku
• Kaiserreich • 1218 Rise of Mongols
• Spanish Civil War • 630 Rise of Islam
• World War II • Ancient Greece
What musics is available in the mode?
• A Cruce Victoria • Inventions
• All This • Para Bellum
• Astronomia (Medieval Edition) • Plevne March
• Axis Theme • Russia 1917
• Battle of Breitenfeld • Swashbuckling Privateers
• Conquistador • The Coronation
• Death of Prince Albert • The Highland Wanderer
• Eire • The Royal March
• Handel This • The Stonemasons
• Horns of Hattin and Aftermath • Theme
• Impact Allegretto • We Have Independence
NOTE: In Modern World, Endsieg, WWI and WWII scenarios passing turns are slower than other scenarios. In the Modern World scenario passing turns get faster after 21st turn. But in newly added scenarios passing turns are faster. If your game pauses at 49 percent do the method that i show you in the video. GG!
DOWNLOAD PROJECT: ALPHA V0.1.5 (A.P.K & PC): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fh7eUe1AmQ&feature=youtu.be
(You can download the mod from description of the video for Android and Windows)
AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/AoModding
Donate Us: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR
KeremYılmaz - VisegradMapping - A Random Creeper - ElectroPea15 - MuzluKebap - Lim10 - ŞeyhLenin - Kness - Vaux - Synos -Iesth
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls