Age of History Games
Tortello

The Ultimate Middle Age Mod

This is The Ultimate Middle Age Mod, probably the best AOH2 mod.

It will came out in a while(4-5 months, delays may occur).

I'm working on this since 8 months

I SAID DELAYS MAY OCCUR

It will be for Android(---)and for PC.

Those are the scenarios(all with events):

476 The fall of Rome;

493 The Ostrogoth invasion of Italy(minor);

527 Rise of Byzantium;

632 Arabia;

800 Charlemagne and the H.R.E

1066 The invasion of the United Kingdom

1200 The Reconquista

1453 Fall of Costantinople

1492 Discover of America.

666 SUS invasion f the world

Features(sussy baka)

More than 1200 events

High quality map

7500 provinces(i hate too much provinces)

Sick soundtrack(CK3, Kevin Mac Leod etc.)

2 languages(Italian and Bri'ish)

Decisions tree(Paradox pls don't ruin my life ur is 100x better)

54 formable countries

A lot of easter eggs

Marriage System(a kind of event but with some differences, won't spoiler right know)

Assassination(Same as Marriage)

Casus Belli(Same as Assassination, a bit rudimental but hey i'm not a game designer holy moly)

New UI

I finally managed to change that trashy loading screen and made it more similar to EU4(i needed 6 months to do it)

Gonna answer to all your comments

Will be availaible on both PC and Android

4 maps: normal number of provinces, more provinces, less provinces, Fortnite map(Fortnite kids conscription events) and Italy(my country uvu)

I fixed a lot of bugs but as i add more features new bugs appear to make my life harder.

Crusades realistic.
Improved Reaserch

Ming not OP and undefeatable and everything

By the way i won't upload photos as in mine opinion they eliminate the hype, i want you to imagine how the loading screen, assassination or SUS scenario looks like...

Spoiler: Ottonoob Empire does exist.

Also i won't add new types of troops since sadly it's impossible.

Edited by Tortello

On 12/29/2021 at 4:29 AM, ARABIAN REICH said:

will there be religions? you sounds promising

Yes, there will be. The relations will be triggered by religions way more than in the original game.

There will be crusades, and crusades events will be very very detailated.

Also if ur relations with the Papacy are very low he will start a holy war against you.

You won't like that.

The diplomacy is very similar to the original game, but the other mechaincs make it very important.

U can't conquer the world as Ulm, but u can win Vienna as the Ottomans.

It will be way more realistic.

On 12/29/2021 at 4:28 AM, ARABIAN REICH said:

Marriage system, please in details.. will it be same like Ck 2 and Ck 3?

I won't spoiler too much, i will just say that it will be quite similar to CK3(as a CK3 player who reunited Ireland and Russia), and there will be very important events.

Overall it's a new mechanic that will give you a lot of benefits.

PS. i'm working right now on avoiding that the religions with polygamy gamebreaking

Brzmi nieźle i mam nadzieję, że dobrze zrobiłeś granice Polski i Litwy. + dodaj scenariusz 966 roku [Chrzest Polski] 1000 roku [Zjazd Gnieźnieński] i 1300 roku

[Google transate]

Sounds good and I hope you did the Polish and Lithuanian borders well. + add the scenario of 966 [Baptism / Christianization of Poland] 1000 [Congress of Gniezno] and 1300

23 hours ago, Mitris said:

Brzmi nieźle i mam nadzieję, że dobrze zrobiłeś granice Polski i Litwy. + dodaj scenariusz 966 roku [Chrzest Polski] 1000 roku [Zjazd Gnieźnieński] i 1300 roku

[Google transate]

Sounds good and I hope you did the Polish and Lithuanian borders well. + add the scenario of 966 [Baptism / Christianization of Poland] 1000 [Congress of Gniezno] and 1300

I will surely add 1000, maybe even 1300.

If not in this in the next update.
Of course i did very well the Polish-Lithuanian borders, they're very important as they played an important role in the Middle Age

23 hours ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

@Tortello polygamy existed on your mod? that is awesome to be honest, ur mod will be wonderfull

Yes it does.

Of course it works just for some religions, for example it does for Sciamanesim and it doesn't for Christianity.

By this week i will make the religions with Polygamy less OP to make the game balanced.

23 hours ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

Will there be Shia, catholic, sunni like that, and Is there will be like court like ck 2 and ck 3 with court members of a country if i'm correct

There will be Shiism, Sunnism, Catholicism and so on, but the opinion debuff between Catholicism and Orthodoxism is less than the opinion debuff between Sunnism and Catholicism.

There will be every subreligion of every religion(Muwalladism, Copticism and so on).

There will be events for the court members but it won't be like Crusader Kings 3 as it's impossible recreating it in Aoh2.

Still working on it.