Age of History 3

GDKAYKY

The Iron Curtain: A Cold War Mod ⏱WAITING FOR AOH 3⏱

Guys my pc ran into problems and just now i fixed it i didn't lose anything im very sorry for not comunicating in a while but i did not stop the project in this time as i cannot use the pc i used my phone which is not good its a little old and did some of the UI things but the project is still alive

On 10/13/2022 at 10:10 PM, GDKAYKY said:

Guys my pc ran into problems and just now i fixed it i didn't lose anything im very sorry for not comunicating in a while but i did not stop the project in this time as i cannot use the pc i used my phone which is not good its a little old and did some of the UI things but the project is still alive

Can you add more provinces? And fix some wrong things you got when you made mod base on vanilla map?

On 9/4/2022 at 5:34 PM, Bacon Boi said:

I realised some the borders were wrong in the Chinese civil war. So I fixed it. I also added the British and Australian occupation zones in Indonesia. I also remade the borders of Indochina to the correct 1946 borders by adding in Lao Issara, Kingdom of Cambodia (French protectorate), French Indochina as a replacement for French Cochinchina and the Annam French protectorate (which both doesnt exist in the game as nations), moved DR Vietnam to the north and finally gave the provinces which Thailand owned in Cambodia and Laos to them

Screenshot_20220904-181257_The Iron Curtain1946.jpg

Screenshot_20220904-181303_The Iron Curtain1946.jpg

Screenshot_20220904-181308_The Iron Curtain1946.jpg

Wrong Vietnam war border. The border should be move to north 1 province 

🎉|OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT|🎉

Sorry to let you brothers waiting for such a long time for this

the project will be recontinued on AOH3 

i'm now working on creating a github repository for the mod

see you brothers i have great plans for AOH3