2. Future mapper

Future mapper

3. Armolitskiy

Armolitskiy

4. Yorch

Yorch

• Similar Content

• By CopenhaguenLink
      This is the first version of a mod than I am donig called "Forgotten Wars". Actually only have six scenarios completes and two semicompleted. It includes the next:
      War of the Triple Alliance: Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay fights Paraguay. Its hard becuase you will fall in a very big ecnomic depression.
      War of The Pacific: Perú and Bolivia fights Chile. Very hard if you are Chile.
      War Mexico-Usa: USA vs Mexico. Possibly some frontiers are bad.
      Six Days War: Israel vs Egypt, Jordania and Syria. Hard if you are Israel.
      Centeramerica: All center america fights. Its no based on a real war.
      Island of the North, the South and the Caribbean: All Islands of America between Greenland and Falklands fights.
      NOT COMPLETED SCENARIOS:
      1828: The world at 1828.
      2050: Possibly future in 2050.
      IN THE FUTURE MORE THINGS WILL BE ADDED, LIKE THE COMPLETED VERSION OF 2050 AND 1828, A 400+ PROVINCES VENEZUELA MAP AND MORE SCENARIOS. 
      scenarios.rar
    • By DenizMert2008
      1571 senario with 0 event (no events) and customized relationships and some borders may false and plz reply the topic
      File :

1571.rar
    • By BlueArmyGeneral
      This is a scenario where Japan wins in the Pacific during WW2. The Axis still loses in Europe, only changes are in Asia/Pacific.

Put the1593711228156akxinhkb.zip file in the scenarios folder, put the 1570929802995rmvtkvpk.zip file in the civilizations_editor folder

• By CopenhaguenLink
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
      1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
      2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
      3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
      4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
      5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
      What do you think? 
      -------------
      Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
  • Popular Now