#####################

: Development :
      Gogitguk & Sabit

: Special Thanks :
      Basilio Paleologo

• By PANTIC
      Scenario states of India version 1
      This scenario is about the states of India or the Civil War 🎌
      This scenario has a few errors and the reason is not from me but from the design of the map 🇵🇱
      In the next update we will try to add pictures of the leaders we will try to fix the border ❌
      X x X

Details about
      Civi" 22
      Year" 2021
      Author" PNC Tareq
      photos

Links download
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgDYzoLMKnwQF32ZPWVlQfwHDRMxD-9r/view?usp=drivesdk
      Follow us on YouTube
      " Od ki 3n "
    • By Venboven
      Hey guys, as the title says, I need some help with scenarios - specifically the events.
      So, I made my own custom WWII scenario and I'm making events to have real life events play out historically in the game. When I'm finished, I hope it'll be like watching World War II unfold before my eyes in video game form. A perfect display of history.
      However, I've just run into my first problem: ending the Spanish Civil War. I built the scenario so that the game starts out with both sides at war. It's actually surprisingly random with whoever wins, but I've easily rigged it in favor of the Nationalists by manually giving them extra troops at the start. The problem instead lies with ending the war and having the Nationalists fully annex the Communist Republicans. They never have enough war score points. They usually end up taking just a few provinces and peacing out. To fix this, I've tried making an event: "End of the Spanish Civil War!" which will result in an immediate white peace between both sides and a capital move to Madrid. The white peace should allow the Nationalists full annexation of all conquered territory, which will be perfect because the event is triggered by Spain having 62 provinces or more, which is the amount of provinces they would have once they've occupied all Communist Republican territory. Only problem is, it doesn't fucking work. I've tried making other triggers/conditions for the event, such as "controlled provinces" and "occupied provinces" and brush-selecting the provinces of Spain. The "Number of provinces >=" which was what I tried using first, didn't work either. I've run out of triggers that would make sense. If anyone out there understands the events in this game, please help me. 😕
    • By MatrixeQ HD Mapping
      An first entire world scenario that i made from scratch (because my other world scenarios are just copied modern world scenarios)
      this is alternative 1869
      Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3lmftelgf8au8yt/1869.zip/file or download link directly here (scroll down)

MatrixeQ HD Mapping 
      i didn't hit 200 subs still :((
      Channel name: MatrixeQ HD Mapping (i can't insert link)
      GyLala pls promote my channel by this if you make video "WTF?!" with this scenario

1869.zip
    • By PANTIC
      Βασιλεία Ῥωμαίων، Ῥωμανία
      B-swarv1601
      scenario
      This part of the Byzantine - Sasanian war also the original scenario was centered around two states but this have more countries
      This scenario did not include all the countries of that era, but we will try to work on that soon
      pics

this scenario mdae it by pnc josh
      links
      B-swarv1601.zip
      want more scenarios more things about aoc mods follow us and support us on youtube
      in engliah
      od ki 3n
      In Arabic
      اودي تيوب