Age of History Games
ArashTheArcher

🎇COLONIAL WARS - A Seven Years war mod✨(BETA RELEASED)

On 2/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, Anjeliux said:

Nice.

But i need every single Amazonian, Patagonian, North American, African, Caucasian, Arabian, Oceanian Tribes for my Inmersion.

north american tribes are done!

On 3/21/2022 at 3:52 AM, Khanti said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire

Year 1720      Population of Russia (millions):  15.5   includes new Baltic & Polish territories

means HALF of what you have in mod

Russian economy in mod is also doubled at least

i cant make it that low but i changed it to 20m

On 5/5/2022 at 5:16 AM, Pepper said:

Likely because of a certain moderator and practically most people in terrk's server hating/disliking him especially that certain moderator who I will not name. He left terrk's server just after a few days since he sent something questionable to another mod in terrk's server ultimately leading up to him deleting his server and probably his account. 

Ok, thanks for the reply, I just didn't know why it was removed.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:46 AM, Pepper said:

Likely because of a certain moderator and practically most people in terrk's server hating/disliking him especially that certain moderator who I will not name. He left terrk's server just after a few days since he sent something questionable to another mod in terrk's server ultimately leading up to him deleting his server and probably his account. 

dude stfu im in the server and still working with terrk, btw why your acc died lamo?

On 6/1/2022 at 9:25 PM, ArashTheArcher said:

dude stfu im in the server and still working with terrk, btw why your acc died lamo?

First: I'll delete it

Second: My account got terminated so that's nice 😊

I think this mod is dead, if not, i think you should divide the european colonies by its historical borders, what i mean is putting vassals like: the viceroyalty of Peru, new Spain, and the thirteen british colonies, the hudson bay company (Bri*ish) and for the french, Acadia, Canada (Quebec), Louisiana, upper country, for Portugal the provinces of Maranhao and Brazil, and also you should put more focus in the Caucasus, in your mod is empty, however historically it was fill with numerous kingdoms, chiefdoms and khagantes, such as Avaria, Kabardia, Circassia, Abhkazia etc.

Thanks.