Age of History 3

Hello to everyone that will read this. İ have good news for yall. in Kerems community post  he said:

In the Modern World scenario of the Conquerors: Remastered Edition Mod, which we will release in the coming months, Turkey's assimilation values are:
8% Systems,
1% Afghans,
The rest will be Turks.
So if you are playing Turkey, you need to perform the assimilation process at the beginning of the game.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:05 PM, SantaGiveMeIronman said:

Hello to everyone that will read this. İ have good news for yall. in Kerems community post  he said:

In the Modern World scenario of the Conquerors: Remastered Edition Mod, which we will release in the coming months, Turkey's assimilation values are:
8% Syrians,
1% Afghans,
The rest will be Turks.
So if you are playing Turkey, you need to perform the assimilation process at the beginning of the game.

so i guess this is a update from the mod

Edited by SantaGiveMeIronman

If the autonomous states are independent, in a scenario, whichever country is autonomous, it will be better graphic and more states, just like in fate of world mode, the game will be both difficult and enjoyable because there are people like me who can't decide which country to play with.

On 2/6/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Go to 9th page for new screenshots.

Conquerors v2.0: Remastered

We are working on new version of Conquerors.
We added so many features with v1.5.1 already. So we decide, make a new map for this Remastered version. 
The new map will include x2 more provinces than default Conquerors.

We completed 2250 provinces already.

Some screenshots from some countries:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, the Remastered Edition will include so more provinces than default Conquerors.
Also, the provinces will be compatible with WW1, WW2 and some other scenarios.

PROGRESSION (2250 Provinces):
unknown.png

Credits:
AoC2ModdingTR
Thanks to @Reich for Map Editor 2.0

Follow videos about the mod: https://www.youtube.com/c/KeremYılmazYT/
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/keremli

Abi modu yaparken kolay gelsin bazı önerilerim var biri asimilasyonlar bir tuşla diplomasi puanının yapabileceği kadar oto yapsa büyük devlet ele geçirince zor oluyor birde garantörlük olabilir botlar başkasına da atabilsin bizde başkasına atabilelim ama isteyenlerde ayarlardan bu özelliği kapatabilsin böyle güzel olabilir aklıma gelen önerileryapıp yapmamak size kalmış tekrardan kolay gelsin

I'm honestly very excited for this project, I think this is probably gonna be the best of all AOC2 mods out there along with the Nuclear War Mod.
The map overhaul is awesome and so far it looks very good, I can't wait to test this out.