Age of History 3

2 hours ago, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Hello kerem, could you please focus on 1444 after the provinces are done? It really needs a big rework.

Scenarios of Remastered will be detailed. And 1444 will be main scenario of this mod. So I'll focus exactly.

6 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

TR:bu postta tamamen conquerors hakkında içimi dökeceğim: ilk versiyonları anlayışla karşıladım haritayı yapmanız ve bir kaç senaryo eklemeniz yeter ama 1.1 1.2 ve 1.5 versiyonda çok senaryo var ama düzgün uğraşılmış eventli senaryo çok çok az hatta yok sonra conquerors'a kapitüle sistemi ve yapay zekâ geliştirmeleri ekleyeceğiz diyorsunuz ve sonundada mod hakkında ekleyebileceğimiz bir şey kalmadı diyorsunuz siz böyle yaparak kendinizle çelişiyorsun sadece 30 + senaryo ekleyerek mod yapmak bence çok eskide kaldı benim için bu tür modlar @Italian PeC'nin The Second Great War modu yayınlandıktan sonra bitti yani ben bu modu pek beklemiyorum

Not: AoC2ModdingTR 2 farklı mod üzerinde çalışırsa modlardan biri ölür ve büyük ihtimal world plus ölecek

EN: in this post i will totally pour my heart out about conquerors: i understand the first versions you just need to make the map and add few scenarios but 1.1 1.2 and 1.5 versions have many scenarios but well handled event scenarios are very few or even nonexistent then we will add capitulation system and artificial intelligence improvements to conquerors You say and at the end you say there is nothing we can add about the mod, you are contradicting yourself by doing this, I think making mods by adding 30+ scenarios is a long time ago for me, such mods ended after @Italian PeC's The Second Great War mod was released, so I don't expect this mod much.

Note: If AoC2ModdingTR runs on 2 different mods, one of the mods dies and most likely world plus will die.

Not 2: Umarım yanlış anlamazsınız kimseye nefret kusmak gibi bi amacım yok sadece fikrimi belirttim

TR: Açıkçası, pek çok yeni özelliği bu oyuna getiren mod Conquerors'dur. Kutsal Roma Sistemi, Formlanabilir Medeniyet Sistemleri, Kanallar Sistemi (1869 Sonrası, Öncesi), Yolunu Seç Sistemi (ki bu gerçekten devrim niteliğindedir. Bundan önce hiçbir modda böyle bir sistem yoktu. Eventlerle mini bir odak ağacı tarzı bir sistem tasarlanmıştır.) Bu özellikler daha sonra pek çok modda kullanıldı fakat kimseye kullanamazsın demedik. Diğer modlarda kullanılacak özellikler için öncü olmuş modlardan biri. Kendimle çelişmem konusunda ise haklısın. Ekleyebileceğimi düşündüğüm bazı özellikleri ekleyemedim ve ortaya böyle bir durum çıktı. Yine de bu kadar yeni düşünce ve özelliği oyuna ekleyen bir mod için biraz sert bir eleştiri olmuş. Fikrin için teşekkürler.

ENG: Actually, most of new features came to AoH2 with Conquerors. Holy Roman Empire system, Formable Civilizations Systems, Canals System (Before, After 1869), Choose Your Way System (this is truly revolutionary. There was no such system before in any mod. Designed a mini focus tree style system with events). These features were later used in many mods, but we did not tell anyone that you could not use them. One of the pioneering mods for features to be used in other mods. You're right about me contradicting myself. I couldn't add some features that I thought I could add, and such a situation arose. Still, it was a bit of a harsh criticism for a mod that added so many new thoughts and features to the game. Thanks for your thoughts.

Edited by Kerems2434

TR:Lütfen milattan önce senaryoları ekleyin(Antik yunan,pers imparatorluğu,Macedonya imparatorluğu,Antic çin,kadeş savaşı,antik mısır,Roma imparatorluğu)

EN:Please add BC scenarios(Ancient Greek,Persian Empire,Macedonian Empire,Antic China,Kadesh War,Ancient Egypt,Roman Empire)

Edited by Egeham

10 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

TR: Açıkçası, pek çok yeni özelliği bu oyuna getiren mod Conquerors'dur. Kutsal Roma Sistemi, Formlanabilir Medeniyet Sistemleri, Kanallar Sistemi (1869 Sonrası, Öncesi), Yolunu Seç Sistemi (ki bu gerçekten devrim niteliğindedir. Bundan önce hiçbir modda böyle bir sistem yoktu. Eventlerle mini bir odak ağacı tarzı bir sistem tasarlanmıştır.) Bu özellikler daha sonra pek çok modda kullanıldı fakat kimseye kullanamazsın demedik. Diğer modlarda kullanılacak özellikler için öncü olmuş modlardan biri. Kendimle çelişmem konusunda ise haklısın. Ekleyebileceğimi düşündüğüm bazı özellikleri ekleyemedim ve ortaya böyle bir durum çıktı. Yine de bu kadar yeni düşünce ve özelliği oyuna ekleyen bir mod için biraz sert bir eleştiri olmuş. Fikrin için teşekkürler.

ENG: Actually, most of new features came to AoH2 with Conquerors. Holy Roman Empire system, Formable Civilizations Systems, Canals System (Before, After 1869), Choose Your Way System (this is truly revolutionary. There was no such system before in any mod. Designed a mini focus tree style system with events). These features were later used in many mods, but we did not tell anyone that you could not use them. One of the pioneering mods for features to be used in other mods. You're right about me contradicting myself. I couldn't add some features that I thought I could add, and such a situation arose. Still, it was a bit of a harsh criticism for a mod that added so many new thoughts and features to the game. Thanks for your thoughts.

TR: Benim kanal sistemi hakkında diyecek bir lafım yok ama yolunu seç özelliği BENCE bir devrim değildir ona event tree demenizde biraz clickbait gibi olmuş daha mantıklı bi cümle bulamadım biraz sert kaçabilir ama 2 event ekleyip event tree diyorlar denmesi bence gayet doğru event tree benim için AoI'deki gibi bir ülke için en az 20+ event olmasıdır birde yolunu seç özelliği bana her ülke için kopyala yapıştır gibi geliyor Demokrat seçersen hiç bir şey olmaz komünizm faşizm ve monarşi seçersen iç savaş çıkar böylece yolunu seç özelliği "devrim" olmasına rağmen bana pek öyle gelmiyor

ENG:Channel I have nothing to say about my system, but I think to choose the path feature, not a revolution event tree a little more like clickbait her say your sentence I couldn't find a logical it may run a little rough, but Add Event 2 event tree and event tree pretty accurate for me to say, in a country like AOIs they call me at least 20+ event, one path for each country to choose me feature, copy and paste this sounds like a Democrat if you choose, nothing communism, fascism and monarchy to choose the path that feature, so it will be civil war if you choose the "revolution", although I don't really see it

Edited by Deniz Sahin Akkaya

10 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

I think you should remove the new holy Roman empire system. The other systems like canals, choose you way and others are fine. But the holy Roman empire system is worse than vanilla. Vassals are always trying to get independence from the emperor and when you declare war on one nation the whole HRE will attack you which is a bordergore mess. Also the emperors Don't change which is unrealistic. The vanilla HRE is still bad but it's the Better than the current one

8 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

I think you should remove the new holy Roman empire system. The other systems like canals, choose you way and others are fine. But the holy Roman empire system is worse than vanilla. Vassals are always trying to get independence from the emperor and when you declare war on one nation the whole HRE will attack you which is a bordergore mess. Also the emperors Don't change which is unrealistic. The vanilla HRE is still bad but it's the Better than the current one

I agree with this man, fuck the hre.

On 2/6/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Conquerors v2.0: Remastered

We are working on new version of Conquerors.
We added so many features with v1.5.1 already. So we decide, make a new map for this Remastered version. 
The new map will include x2 more provinces than default Conquerors.

We completed 1470 provinces already.

Some screenshots from some countries:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, the Remastered Edition will include so more provinces than default Conquerors.
Also, the provinces will be compatible with WW1, WW2 and some other scenarios.

PROGRESSION (1470 Provinces):

unknown.png

Credits:
AoC2ModdingTR
Thanks to @Reich for Map Editor 2.0

Follow videos about the mod: https://www.youtube.com/c/KeremYılmazYT/
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/keremli

Will the Dutch-Sri Islands, known as the year 335, be at war during wartime?

English: Hello Kerem. I have a question for you. Please help me. How can I install this Conquerors mod? (To the computer) Please help me. By the way, my Age Of History 2 game is pirated.       Türkçe: Merhaba Kerem abi. Sana bir sorum olacak. Lütfen bana yardımcı ol. Ben bu Conquerors modunu nasıl kurabilirim? (Bilgisayara) Nolur ama nolur bana yardımcı ol. Bu arada Age Of History 2 oyunum korsandan indirili.

5 hours ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

TR: Benim kanal sistemi hakkında diyecek bir lafım yok ama yolunu seç özelliği BENCE bir devrim değildir ona event tree demenizde biraz clickbait gibi olmuş daha mantıklı bi cümle bulamadım biraz sert kaçabilir ama 2 event ekleyip event tree diyorlar denmesi bence gayet doğru event tree benim için AoI'deki gibi bir ülke için en az 20+ event olmasıdır birde yolunu seç özelliği bana her ülke için kopyala yapıştır gibi geliyor Demokrat seçersen hiç bir şey olmaz komünizm faşizm ve monarşi seçersen iç savaş çıkar böylece yolunu seç özelliği "devrim" olmasına rağmen bana pek öyle gelmiyor

ENG:Channel I have nothing to say about my system, but I think to choose the path feature, not a revolution event tree a little more like clickbait her say your sentence I couldn't find a logical it may run a little rough, but Add Event 2 event tree and event tree pretty accurate for me to say, in a country like AOIs they call me at least 20+ event, one path for each country to choose me feature, copy and paste this sounds like a Democrat if you choose, nothing communism, fascism and monarchy to choose the path that feature, so it will be civil war if you choose the "revolution", although I don't really see it

TR: Doğrusunu söylemek gerekirse, pek de umrumda olduğunu söyleyemeyeceğim. Modları YouTube kanalıma içerik çıkarmak adına yapıyorum. Yani benim için insanların sevip sevmemesi değil, benim sevip sevmemem önemli. Çünkü tamamen kendi içeriklerim için yaptığım bir iş. Bunun yanında modlarımı seven insanlar olur da oynamak isterse diye de paylaşıyorum. Mod yapımı benim için hayrına yaptığım bir ek iş gibi. Sevmene ya da sevmemene saygı duyuyorum. Fakat Conquerors hala 600.000+ görüntülenme ile bu forumun en çok görüntülenen modu ve sevip sevmemen bunu değiştirmiyor. Fikrin için tekrar teşekkürler.

ENG: To be honest, I can't say I really care. I'm making mods to create content for my YouTube channel. So for me, it's not important whether people like it or not, it's important whether I like it or not. Because it's a job I do for my own content at YouTube. In addition, I share it in case there are people who love my mods and want to play. Making mods is like a side job for me. I respect whether you like it or not. But Conquerors is still the most viewed mod on this forum with 600,000+ views and whether you like it or not doesn't change that. Thanks again for your opinion.