Age of History 3

17 hours ago, Anti Lukaz Jazkowazki said:

BOOM! ooo burn.. @Deniz Sahin Akkaya @Fbtbtbrbrtbth

Take that brotherss.. KEREM HAVE SPEAK 

what? I said I wasn't waiting for the mod and I read that message why are you pinging me

Edited by Deniz Sahin Akkaya

On 2/7/2022 at 6:21 PM, Kerems2434 said:

TR: Doğrusunu söylemek gerekirse, pek de umrumda olduğunu söyleyemeyeceğim. Modları YouTube kanalıma içerik çıkarmak adına yapıyorum. Yani benim için insanların sevip sevmemesi değil, benim sevip sevmemem önemli. Çünkü tamamen kendi içeriklerim için yaptığım bir iş. Bunun yanında modlarımı seven insanlar olur da oynamak isterse diye de paylaşıyorum. Mod yapımı benim için hayrına yaptığım bir ek iş gibi. Sevmene ya da sevmemene saygı duyuyorum. Fakat Conquerors hala 600.000+ görüntülenme ile bu forumun en çok görüntülenen modu ve sevip sevmemen bunu değiştirmiyor. Fikrin için tekrar teşekkürler.

ENG: To be honest, I can't say I really care. I'm making mods to create content for my YouTube channel. So for me, it's not important whether people like it or not, it's important whether I like it or not. Because it's a job I do for my own content at YouTube. In addition, I share it in case there are people who love my mods and want to play. Making mods is like a side job for me. I respect whether you like it or not. But Conquerors is still the most viewed mod on this forum with 600,000+ views and whether you like it or not doesn't change that. Thanks again for your opinion.

If you actually want views for your videos you should care about people's opinions too because they are the ones who are watching it lol. I don't know man do whatever you want.

I want to confess a few things. Last night I was ridiculously on the toilet and realized that I had done MOST of the things I could do in AoC2 and there was nothing I could do. When I came out of the bathroom, I went to YouTube and saw your "Conqueror's Remastered - Announcement" video. At that moment, I told this to my friend, whom I loved playing AoC2 and played Conqueror's v1.5.1 with love. He already knew, it's another matter. But somehow I was very happy. Good luck with.

On 2/6/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Conquerors v2.0: Remastered

We are working on new version of Conquerors.
We added so many features with v1.5.1 already. So we decide, make a new map for this Remastered version. 
The new map will include x2 more provinces than default Conquerors.

We completed 1650 provinces already.

Some screenshots from some countries:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, the Remastered Edition will include so more provinces than default Conquerors.
Also, the provinces will be compatible with WW1, WW2 and some other scenarios.

PROGRESSION (1650 Provinces):

unknown.png

Credits:
AoC2ModdingTR
Thanks to @Reich for Map Editor 2.0

Follow videos about the mod: https://www.youtube.com/c/KeremYılmazYT/
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/keremli

Kıbrıs daha çok parçaya bölünecek mi ?