Age of History 3

2 minutes ago, sayit mercan said:

başkentlerin daha zor alınması için birşeyler yapabilir misiniz

We'll put 2 level castles to capitals.

46 minutes ago, I am Hitler said:

Very good bro

Thx

1 hour ago, arda.brsa said:

In other versions of mode, Bosnia and Herzegovina's capital was Tuzla. But in real life it is Sarajevo. Pls fix it

Will be fixed.

1 hour ago, MUNIOR said:

More states mean longer tour passes. Can you optimize?

We'll optimize. Don't worry.

1 hour ago, ronay_ege said:

suriye libya iç savaşları olsun yeni sürümde

There will be two modern world scenarios. Modern World and Modern World+. Modern World+ will include civil wars.

1 hour ago, eofmapping said:

Hello! Will you add Liechtestein to Conquerors v2.0?

I don't think. But there will be Andorra and Monaco.

Edited by Kerems2434

3 minutes ago, Aryan79 said:

I wish the best for you and for your mod, kerem. 

Thx

8 minutes ago, wbladew5 said:

Brother Kerem, can you add the hala ib triangle for Egypt (disputed territory of Sudan) and the disputed area between Sudan and South Sudan. 

I think I can. Thanks for suggestion.

TR:bu postta tamamen conquerors hakkında içimi dökeceğim: ilk versiyonları anlayışla karşıladım haritayı yapmanız ve bir kaç senaryo eklemeniz yeter ama 1.1 1.2 ve 1.5 versiyonda çok senaryo var ama düzgün uğraşılmış eventli senaryo çok çok az hatta yok sonra conquerors'a kapitüle sistemi ve yapay zekâ geliştirmeleri ekleyeceğiz diyorsunuz ve sonundada mod hakkında ekleyebileceğimiz bir şey kalmadı diyorsunuz siz böyle yaparak kendinizle çelişiyorsun sadece 30 + senaryo ekleyerek mod yapmak bence çok eskide kaldı benim için bu tür modlar @Italian PeC'nin The Second Great War modu yayınlandıktan sonra bitti yani ben bu modu pek beklemiyorum

Not: AoC2ModdingTR 2 farklı mod üzerinde çalışırsa modlardan biri ölür ve büyük ihtimal world plus ölecek

EN: in this post i will totally pour my heart out about conquerors: i understand the first versions you just need to make the map and add few scenarios but 1.1 1.2 and 1.5 versions have many scenarios but well handled event scenarios are very few or even nonexistent then we will add capitulation system and artificial intelligence improvements to conquerors You say and at the end you say there is nothing we can add about the mod, you are contradicting yourself by doing this, I think making mods by adding 30+ scenarios is a long time ago for me, such mods ended after @Italian PeC's The Second Great War mod was released, so I don't expect this mod much.

Note: If AoC2ModdingTR runs on 2 different mods, one of the mods dies and most likely world plus will die.

Not 2: Umarım yanlış anlamazsınız kimseye nefret kusmak gibi bi amacım yok sadece fikrimi belirttim

Edited by Deniz Sahin Akkaya