Age of Civilizations
Glisterr

If you had to pick one, what historical era would you live in?

On 2/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, Glisterr said:

To be honest, despite its flaws I would go with the Victorian Era in Europe, I don't think it can get much better than that!

Hahahahahahahaha i was going to say exactly the same thing

12 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

Hahahahahahahaha i was going to say exactly the same thing

The major con about the Victorian Era would be disease, people died from disease often back then.  The pros about the Victorian Era would be imo some of the greatest countries to ever exist, all those fancy European balls, you know what I mean.

11 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

in WW2 i am a nazi ok no xD

i am a soviet un ww2 in berlin WUAAAAAAAAAA

Hm it would definitely be interesting but certainly not in Europe imo, you like plain bone casserole?  Even when Kaiser Wilhelm II heard about Hitlers doings in WW2 he was disgusted, a quote from him after Kristallnacht, ""For the first time I am ashamed to be a German."" I am SURE there were fun and interesting parts about that era, and that is just my opinion.

Edited by Glisterr

10 hours ago, Glisterr said:

The major con about the Victorian Era would be disease, people died from disease often back then.  The pros about the Victorian Era would be imo some of the greatest countries to ever exist, all those fancy European balls, you know what I mean.

Hm it would definitely be interesting but certainly not in Europe imo, you like plain bone casserole?  Even when Kaiser Wilhelm II heard about Hitlers doings in WW2 he was disgusted, a quote from him after Kristallnacht, ""For the first time I am ashamed to be a German."" I am SURE there were fun and interesting parts about that era, and that is just my opinion. 

Yeah concuedo enough with you, is a time that attracts for several things

11 hours ago, Glisterr said:

You are absolutely right

On 2/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, Glisterr said:

And where would you live during that time period?

To be honest, despite its flaws I would go with the Victorian Era in Europe, I don't think it can get much better than that!