1. Galantegio

Galantegio

• Similar Content

• By Kittenhux
      Hello there.

Download Link: see at the page 2
      Download tracks
      Download event pictures
      Attention: this mod is available only for PC users. If you have Android... I'm sorry but no.
      I present the mod you'd never seen like this before - the mod which will deliver you in the Galaxy Far Far Away and make you as a ruler of interstellar civilization of the Star Wars Universe!
      This mod was developed for 3 months: one week for the (most of) Galaxy map and the rest of all time for events. I wanted to create a mod as comperhensive as it possible for its fictional universe. I wanted to create a mod which would please not only casual AoC2 players but also potential Star Wars fans who may play this game. I studied Wookiepedia for hours to create a single events. I searched details to make it as accurate as it possible to the Star Wars canon, both Legendary and Disney Canon. It was a great work which would be sinful to not be shared.
      What's New:
      The Galaxy Far Far Away map containing 1039 provinces. Not everywhere, but I tried to make their borders organic to each other to make them less border-gorish. The borders were made in account with the history and astrographical division of the galaxy. Star Wars galaxy map has its own Continents and Regions packs. Continents are Galactic Rims, and Regions are... Regions and some notable sectors. New biomes for the alien worlds. One province = one planet. Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Ecumenopolises and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill or Space Station biome. 300+ new, Editor-made Star Wars civilizations, from the all-known Republic and Empire to the minor species and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of. Some of these civilizations have different flags and names for different governments. 21 new ages scoping the period since 38000 BBY (Pre-Republican Era) till 500 ABY (end of Post-Imperial Age). "BBY" and "ABY" stands for "before/after the Battle of Yavin", if someone doesn't knows. 15 scenarios scoping (almost) complete history of the Star Wars galaxy since the foundation of the Republic 25,000 years before the film events till the Battle of Exegol finishing the 9th film. Most of these scenarios have events with 120+ pictures included. Most of them were borrowed from Wookiepedia and some from Stellaris. Some of scenarios have even "alternate history" events! 7 new government types (if you possess Addon+): Technocracy, Megacorporation, Stratocracy, Criminal Organization, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. Each of them has their own crown. 120+ new leaders and their portraits. Some of them have poritraits in Hearts of Iron IV-style. The most well-known leaders (such as Palpatine, Dooku or Darth Revan) have their linkages to Wikipedia. 28 new tracks to better immersion in the Star Wars atmosphere. New main theme. This mod is not yet complete. Not all the history of the Star Wars Universe is covered.
    • By Hussars Soldier
      West Europe Map Great West
      good i admit i already started and i finished poland austria, slovakia, czech republic, hungary, the balkans, benelux, parts of italy, uk france and skandinavia.as for small country it will have san marino, vatican, and liechtenstien and switzerland.Regarding the release date I will soon release the demo with the countries I mentioned before and there is just the background and some scenario.
      And the full version will be available in June or at the end of May...
      Progress
      334 Provinces

Beta V0.1
      The Link
      https://mega.nz/file/Jw93XLyC#MbzJErmD32b-SogZeR12ZDU7JxdRGJIt9_d9P4UvxTg
      Warning !
      Before you gonna play please remember this is my first map.
      I have to do it?

West Europe.rar
    • By Kerems2434
      PROJECT: ALPHA V0.1.5 | BIG UPDATE!
      Project: Alpha is a mod in which a map is approximately 3 times larger than the normal map. In addition to the map, there are new UI, new backgrounds, new ideologies and religions, new icons, new civilizations, new formable civilizations, 35 new scenarios, new musics and sounds, the new font etc. The first version of the mod failed to meet expectations. We had to hurry to get the mode out on the date we gave it. But with v0.1.5, both bugs have been corrected and more new features have been added than expected. You can download Project: Alpha Mod - v0.1.5 from the description of the video below. Good Games!
      What's added with this update?
      • New UI                                                          • Added about 1900 Cities
      • New Backgrounds                                      • 14 New Scenarios
      • 80 New Formable Civilizations                • New Ideologies & Religions  
      • New Font                                                     • Fixed Save Bugs
      • New Musics and Sounds                          • New Civilizations
      What scenarios are available in the mod?
      • Cyprus                                                         • Great Emu War
      • 1440                                                            • 1917
      • Regions of Spain                                       • World War I
      • Regions of Italy                                          • 1st Balkans War
      • 2020 (Modern World)                               • Second Boer War
      • 2020+ (Modern Day)                                • 1889
      • United States                                             • 1870
      • Libyan Civil War                                         • American Civil War
      • Football War                                              • Victorian Era
      • 6 Days War                                                • Industrial Era
      • Korean War                                               • 1792
      • The Cold War                                            • 1650
      • Endsieg                                                     • Sengoku
      • Kaiserreich                                               • 1218 Rise of Mongols
      • Spanish Civil War                                    • 630 Rise of Islam
      • World War II                                             • Ancient Greece 
      What musics is available in the mode?
      • A Cruce Victoria                                     • Inventions
      • All This                                                     • Para Bellum
      • Astronomia (Medieval Edition)            • Plevne March
      • Axis Theme                                             • Russia 1917
      • Battle of Breitenfeld                               • Swashbuckling Privateers
      • Conquistador                                          • The Coronation
      • Death of Prince Albert                           • The Highland Wanderer
      • Eire                                                            • The Royal March
      • Handel This                                             • The Stonemasons 
      • Horns of Hattin and Aftermath            • Theme
      • Impact Allegretto                                   • We Have Independence
      NOTE: In Modern World, Endsieg, WWI and WWII scenarios passing turns are slower than other scenarios. In the Modern World scenario passing turns get faster after 21st turn. But in newly added scenarios passing turns are faster. If your game pauses at 49 percent do the method that i show you in the video. GG!
      PICTURES: 

DOWNLOAD PROJECT: ALPHA V0.1.5 (A.P.K & PC):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fh7eUe1AmQ&feature=youtu.be 
      (You can download the mod from description of the video for Android and Windows)

AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/erJ6zuc
      AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/AoModding
      Donate Us: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR
      AoC2ModdingTR
      KeremYılmaz - VisegradMapping - Urduck - A Random Creeper - ElectroPea15 - MuzluKebap - Lim10 - ŞeyhLenin - Kness - Vaux - Synos -Iesth  
    • By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• Popular Now