Jump to content
Age of History Games
PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That event's outcome is union buyid-seljuk because seljuk automatically get core and pupulation in Iraq,if seljuk call Oman to arms, that situation happen. I will correct that. that is not critical.

(event tree)

Buyid-Oman war ->> seljuk Buyid union->> seljuk Buyid war.

Oh OK thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 1:49 AM, krauser3ful said:

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
 and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, PLe2 said:

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

Cool! I must congratulate you for all the work you do, it is very, very good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

 

So add Circassia to Caucasia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CircassianKavkaz said:

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

 

So add Circassia to Caucasia

I will add zychia next update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimDee58 said:

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

It would also be cool to see a branching out of scenarios in 1600 - 1800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, Istria said:

Ooo 962, will there be HRE events???

I will add that later

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, TimDee58 said:

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I will add that later

 

Thanks.

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Istria said:

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

(Dicision taken)Trigger error. The cause of that is modification of event's outcome.event of AOC2 is very precarious.I will fix it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Istria said:

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, krauser3ful said:

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Istria said:

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

Yes, you are right, the truth is that I suggest those scenarios because they are very entertaining in the CK2, but I prefer the AOC 2 for comfort, and putting those good maps in this game, would be incredible, on the other hand, it is PLe2, everything depends on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 8:38 AM, PLe2 said:

I am making 1429 scenario and adding leader for major civilizations

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?
I will leave you a link of what I intend to do, it is in Spanish because I put it in the Spanish-speaking community but then I will post a post in English.
(it is not necessary to read the comments, the Hispanics started talking about other issues, nothing to do with the xD mod)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

My mod will give the player the option of whether he wants to eliminate the leaders and leave the dynasties alone or have both.
In my opinion, do not put leaders in your maps, in this way you do not spend time investigating, and you can invest in recreations.
But everything depends on you.
And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

ok i permit that. leader has effect in AOC2, can i set that? I think that leader is civlization's feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      PROVINCES: 126 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, RETWONIA, MAURITOVANIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None
       
      Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By Daniel Carmona
      Bueno aquí traigo un sub mod de Proyect Sophia y este se trata de varios escenarios hechos por Elías Ismael y por mi que su mayor característica es tener la población real y su economía así como relaciones. (Los Lideres pueden estar mal y les intentaremos poner los reales)
      Lista de escenarios con población real en proceso: 
      Guerra Fría en 1990 población mundial



      Mundo moderno:





       
      Segunda Guerra Mundial: 




      Actualmente solo esta disponible el escenario de Actualidad con sus lideres los demás están en desarrollo (Escenario de estados de los Estados Unidos también hecho)
      Escenario versión 1.0
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqa1cf2wswlvd7x/usa+escenario+mundo+presidentes.zip/file
      Escenario versión 1.1 (descargar después del anterior):
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4morsp84tbut4f/eliasmod+1.1.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR06SbZ4xZHw4rbYhePJwEZnl0XNtHg4MegGYzXOy7qX95lDKj2D_dn9WYU
       
    • By Semih Yilmaz
      selamlar bu aşşagıdaki linkten aoh2 soğuk savaş senaryosuna ulaşabilirsiniz teşekkürler
      hi, you can reach cold war scenario aoh2 from the link below thanks
      https://ay.live/1lcV2
    • By RafaPTgamer
      Hi, I had nothing to do, so I did a scene of the French revolution!
       
      Any mistakes tell me in the comments, as sometimes I didn't have civilization to put in the right place, so I improvised in some parts ...
      It is recommended that you use the Addon + mod to not have any flaws.
      Print:
       
      Link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx88pzulhjwk4nn/1609362690929fucbajvf.rar/file
       
      How to put the scenario:
      1- Download the file
      2- Extract with WINrar
      3- Place the folder in: Age of civilizations / map / earth + / scenario (place there)
       
      Thanks!
    • By St.Chmnd
      “And so it was the the Dawn of an Era, where as some nations may find their place in the sun, others would simply fall into darkness”
      Scenarios and Mods involving the famous 1830~ start date are pretty common, but even so, I wanted to try my hand at it. Being sincere, I’m posting this W.I.P since I’ve already lost all my progress once, and recently half of it too, so for it to not be another dead project, I wanted to at least show it, and search for some help on the forum.
      Anyway, getting back on track, one of the objectives of this so called mod was to “cover” the number of uncolonized/neutral provinces that appeared on most Victorian Age scenarios, and so with this, one could prevent the “Implausable colonizers”, (such as having early Qing colonies on the coast of Africa, or vice-versa, provinces that should be colonized being barren of any owner until really late on the game, such as provinces on the middle of North America), but most importantly, to give the possibility to the player to play as obscure but historical states or people’s which weren’t represented already on the game, this counts specially for regions such as Southern Africa, the Patagonian region, the Caucasus, Indonesia, Central Asia, etc.  
      So with this in mind, the player has more options on how to play the game, changing a little bit the structure for colonization, etc.
      RELEASE: The Released version down here is a Beta of the project. It still has some errors which need correction, but I decided to release it in the hopes of receiving feedback.
      ANDROID VERSION: 
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Ik8gs7n7Xb5j8ApQtrLHaVL162b0Z8_/view?usp=sharingT
      PC VERSION: Soon...
      THE WORLD MAP SO FAR:
      UPDATED (December 24th 2020-Android Version):

      UPDATED (December 3rd 2020):


      OLD (July 2020):

      *Keep in mind, a lot of things are subject to change*
      Miscellaneous Pics: 











      (THE IMAGES ABOVE ARE OLD SCREENSHOTS. FOR NEWER ONES, READ THE THREAD. I'LL EVENTUALLY UPDATE SOME  OF THE ABOVE.)
      Implemented Features:
      -New flags for various nations -270+ New Nations (and counting!) -Alternative flags and name for different ideologies of a nation (Example: "Tigray" being "Lordship of Tigray" as a monarchy or the "Tigray People's Democratic Republic" with the socialist ideology). More and revamped formable nations.
      Planned Features: 
      More nations (since there's still incomplete parts of the world such as India or Central Africa). A new type of ideology: "traditional state", specially designed for states which aren't tribal, but still have a chiefdom type of organization. Changes on the name of some things: "Vassal state" to "Satellite State", etc. Change the name of "Diseases", to represent "Situations", depending on the year. (Ex: "minor nationalist uprising" starting on 1844 or  "medium labour strike", etc). More Scenarios [ *Just ideas, probably not all of them* ]: "The revolutions of 1848", "The Crimean War(1853)", "1857", "1860", "Winds of Unification: 1865", " La Belle Époque (1871)", "1879", "The Great Scramble(1884)", "Sino-Japanese war: 1894", "1900", "Administrative divisions of 1900", "Moroccan Crisis: 1905". [There could be scenerios up to 1939, but with this ideas is probably more than enough for now]. New UI. More provinces and , wishfully, a new map background. Events (not for all scenarios though).
      Thanks for reading all of this.
      PD: If anyone wants to help with this project, contact me through this account.
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...