Age of History 3

PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

35 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

Update, If you find bug please tell me

Where is it?   I love your mod, made my own scenario out of your maps.   Year i covered is 1382-1389 and later.  Ottomans enter balcans. 

Never mind, i figure it out.  Just edited first post. :)   Downloading right now.   Will i lose my games if i update app?   Or this app can be installed like new app on android.

20 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Never mind, i figure it out.  Just edited first post. 🙂   Downloading right now.   Will i lose my games if i update app?   Or this app can be installed like new app on android.

This app will install like another mod.

34 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

This app will install like another mod.

Problem is that i create my scenario in your previous mod. :)   If i install this new update, i will lose my work eventually. :)    I will make backup first. :)   For every case. 

14 hours ago, Jankovich said:

Problem is that i create my scenario in your previous mod. :)   If i install this new update, i will lose my work eventually. :)    I will make backup first. :)   For every case. 

it's a little strange. In my case, data created in previous versions did not disappear.

Edited by PLe2

Well, I'm thinking in:

One for non-Christian countries of Europe, in this case, "Pagan" countries

Aswell, for southeast asian nations

And some new scenarios for the late middle age

1453, 1492, 1505, 1530

On 7/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, RyanOrleansII said:

Well, I'm thinking in:

One for non-Christian countries of Europe, in this case, "Pagan" countries

Aswell, for southeast asian nations

And some new scenarios for the late middle age

1453, 1492, 1505, 1530

I will make 1453, 1492.

14 hours ago, Istria said:

What will new update be? 

711(visigoth umayyad war)scenario, 750 scenario's event, new leader

6 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

Sorry if you didn't understanded, i mean a new "ideology" for pagan countries and sotheats asian nations

New ideology pagan is good idea, tribal is the weakest government.I will add Pagan(Slavic,Romuva,Germanic,Suomenusko) and Persian Emprie government. but I dont know southeast asian history.

Edited by PLe2

On 2/7/2019 at 11:49 AM, TimDee58 said:

Hi, are any of these completed yet?

Do they have functioning events and Holy Roman Empire please (and REAL rulers from their time period instead of the appalling ones in the vanilla game - no offence Lucasz but I've had Maximillian I of Bavaria as my ruler now for more decades than a good diet & healthy lifestyle should allow, and I think he's Bavaria's default ruler in EVERY scenario I've played, these have spanned from 900AD to 1440AD - it's a little bit irritating lol)?

Also, please detail installation instructions for dummies like me....

I thought HRE in AOC was just for looking,didnt think it works

So now,how does it work?

On 8/11/2019 at 1:04 AM, Istria said:

Hi how's the mod, haven't heard anything from you in a while

I will update 8/14.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, RyanOrleansII said:

And maybe fix 1440 scenario with the mod ideologies and other things

No Colonial nation, this is  age of Discovery. Actually i want to delete 1440 scenario, but deleting 1440 is cause of bug.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, PLe2 said:

I will update 8/14.

No Colonial nation, this is  age of Discovery. Actually i want to delete 1440 scenario, but deleting 1440 is cause of bug.

Well, medieval age goes from 470s to 1492, when started the age of discoveries, so you can do scenarios like the fall of Rome, fall of Byzantium, the rise of islamism, the start of the discovery era and redo 1440

Screenshot_2019-08-16-01-03-21.jpg

On 8/16/2019 at 1:06 PM, RyanOrleansII said:

Well, medieval age goes from 470s to 1492, when started the age of discoveries, so you can do scenarios like the fall of Rome, fall of Byzantium, the rise of islamism, the start of the discovery era and redo 1440

sorry,I dont have time.