Age of History 3

PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

Hi, are any of these completed yet?

Do they have functioning events and Holy Roman Empire please (and REAL rulers from their time period instead of the appalling ones in the vanilla game - no offence Lucasz but I've had Maximillian I of Bavaria as my ruler now for more decades than a good diet & healthy lifestyle should allow, and I think he's Bavaria's default ruler in EVERY scenario I've played, these have spanned from 900AD to 1440AD - it's a little bit irritating lol)?

Also, please detail installation instructions for dummies like me.....

55 minutes ago, TimDee58 said:

Hi, are any of these completed yet?

Do they have functioning events and Holy Roman Empire please (and REAL rulers from their time period instead of the appalling ones in the vanilla game - no offence Lucasz but I've had Maximillian I of Bavaria as my ruler now for more decades than a good diet & healthy lifestyle should allow, and I think he's Bavaria's default ruler in EVERY scenario I've played, these have spanned from 900AD to 1440AD - it's a little bit irritating lol)?

Adding Ruler spend many time, because i must investigate related data(200+ Country). This scenarios has Holy Roman Empire. And I think about events but this work taxed me as I had to do it by myself.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:51 PM, Istria said:

Really cool! I love your scenarios, they are so realistic, hope that you will add events(but even without them the scenarios are already good enough!) 

Thanks, I will try to add event next 2~ 3 months

7 hours ago, PLe2 said:

Thanks, I will try to add event next 2~ 3 months

Hello, in the Kamakura Period event there is a bug where facist Minamoto annexed the monarchy Kamakura, is it a bug or intended? I don't know much about Japanese history

PS There's a bug in events I believe 

Screenshot_2019-02-11-22-00-28-090_age.of.civilizations2.medieval.lukasz.png

Edited by Istria

2 hours ago, Istria said:

Hello, in the Kamakura Period event there is a bug where facist Minamoto annexed the monarchy Kamakura, is it a bug or intended? I don't know much about Japanese history

PS There's a bug in events I believe 

Screenshot_2019-02-11-22-00-28-090_age.of.civilizations2.medieval.lukasz.png

That is bug, this event is that Monarchy Minamoto annex facist Minamoto. Sometimes the bug occurs in game. I will recorrect that tomorrow

Edited by PLe2

1 hour ago, PLe2 said:

That is bug, this event is that Monarchy Minamoto annex facist Minamoto. Sometimes the bug occurs in game. I will recorrect that tomorrow

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, PLe2 said:

yes Korea is Joseon.

Hi, I believe that events in your previous scenarios (Before 1180 update) like 1402 and 1206 have auto-corrupted, as creating new custom civs will ruin events for unknown reason, you should go ahead and check them

1 hour ago, Istria said:

Hi, I believe that events in your previous scenarios (Before 1180 update) like 1402 and 1206 have auto-corrupted, as creating new custom civs will ruin events for unknown reason, you should go ahead and check them

Oh sorry.for some reason, country of event change to other country (Ottoman->Naples in 1402),I will recorrect all of event tomorrow. 

On 2/12/2019 at 10:39 PM, PLe2 said:

Oh sorry.for some reason, country of event change to other country (Ottoman->Naples in 1402),I will recorrect all of event tomorrow. 

It happened again, the events are bugged

In Mongol Empire scenario

Edited by Istria

I revise my earlier comment in the seemingly abandoned 990ad scenario......

THESE are by far the best series of scenario's I've seen....... I particularly enjoyed playing as Swabia in the 1180 ad scenario..... Managing to dominate the HRE so far for many years as Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire despite only having 8 provinces under my direct rule!

(I call my house rules the 'Iron Throne' rules).

Edited by TimDee58

22 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

I have corrected that.Thanks

It seems that Seljuk Empire will declare war to Oman after destroying Buyid, why is that? Is it intended?

Edited by Istria

16 minutes ago, TimDee58 said:

Hi, when you say you have corrected a bug can you specify which download is fixed so that I dont have to reinstall all of them please?

Only 1206 scenario

On 2/28/2019 at 9:46 PM, Istria said:

It seems that Seljuk Empire will declare war to Oman after destroying Buyid, why is that? Is it intended?

That event's outcome is union buyid-seljuk because seljuk automatically get core and pupulation in Iraq,if seljuk call Oman to arms, that situation happen. I will correct that. that is not critical.

(event tree)

Buyid-Oman war ->> seljuk Buyid union->> seljuk Buyid war.

Edited by PLe2