Age of History 3

PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

9 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That event's outcome is union buyid-seljuk because seljuk automatically get core and pupulation in Iraq,if seljuk call Oman to arms, that situation happen. I will correct that. that is not critical.

(event tree)

Buyid-Oman war ->> seljuk Buyid union->> seljuk Buyid war.

Oh OK thanks for help

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:49 AM, krauser3ful said:

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
 and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

On 3/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, PLe2 said:

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

Cool! I must congratulate you for all the work you do, it is very, very good!

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

So add Circassia to Caucasia

15 hours ago, CircassianKavkaz said:

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

So add Circassia to Caucasia

I will add zychia next update

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

2 hours ago, TimDee58 said:

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

It would also be cool to see a branching out of scenarios in 1600 - 1800

On 3/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, Istria said:

Ooo 962, will there be HRE events???

I will add that later

On 3/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, TimDee58 said:

That would be awesome!

Tim

Thanks.

8 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I will add that later

Thanks.

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

Edited by Istria

31 minutes ago, Istria said:

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

(Dicision taken)Trigger error. The cause of that is modification of event's outcome.event of AOC2 is very precarious.I will fix it tomorrow.

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

7 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

15 hours ago, Istria said:

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, krauser3ful said:

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

24 minutes ago, Istria said:

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

Yes, you are right, the truth is that I suggest those scenarios because they are very entertaining in the CK2, but I prefer the AOC 2 for comfort, and putting those good maps in this game, would be incredible, on the other hand, it is PLe2, everything depends on it!

On 3/25/2019 at 8:38 AM, PLe2 said:

I am making 1429 scenario and adding leader for major civilizations

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?
I will leave you a link of what I intend to do, it is in Spanish because I put it in the Spanish-speaking community but then I will post a post in English.
(it is not necessary to read the comments, the Hispanics started talking about other issues, nothing to do with the xD mod)

2 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

3 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

My mod will give the player the option of whether he wants to eliminate the leaders and leave the dynasties alone or have both.
In my opinion, do not put leaders in your maps, in this way you do not spend time investigating, and you can invest in recreations.
But everything depends on you.
And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

4 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

ok i permit that. leader has effect in AOC2, can i set that? I think that leader is civlization's feature.