Age of History 3

PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

Hi I believe that Danelaw and East Anglia in 888 should be Monarchy not Christian Kingdom considering that they are not Christian country

Also, in 1054, Rum's government type becomes D instead of Islam, and it own a lot less land than in history

Edited by Istria

2 hours ago, Istria said:

Hi I believe that Danelaw and East Anglia in 888 should be Monarchy not Christian Kingdom considering that they are not Christian country

Also, in 1054, Rum's government type becomes D instead of Islam, and it own a lot less land than in history

I fixed that,  Thanks. What do you think about balance?

2 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I fixed that,  Thanks. What do you think about balance?

I think it is pretty accurate right now, as Muslims are indeed quite powerful in the middle age

However England can be more powerful in late middle age, as in history they are always winning against France

Also maybe buff Liao as in history it wrecked Song pretty hard

Btw, what is the next scenario? Just wondering

Edited by Istria

5 hours ago, Istria said:

However England can be more powerful in late middle age, as in history they are always winning against France

Also maybe buff Liao as in history it wrecked Song pretty hard

Btw, what is the next scenario? Just wondering

Thanks. I don't know what I will make next.but I will make 622~888

I think there is a bug in 1204, Bulgaria often annexes all of Kingdom of Thalasslonia and Latin Empire then change government type to "D"

Also there is a bug in 1402 Ming, if Yan wins it become Monarchy Ming not Chinese Empire Ming

Edited by Istria

4 minutes ago, Istria said:

I think there is a bug in 1204, Bulgaria often annexes all of Kingdom of Thalasslonia and Latin Empire then change government type to "D"

Default government type of formable civs is D(democracy). Bulgaria in 1206 is some different. I want to change that but I can't. I will fix that

Edited by PLe2

13 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

Default government type of formable civs is D(democracy). Bulgaria in 1206 is some different. I want to change that but I can't. I will fix that

And btw if I restore Byzantine in 1206 I will have either Monarchy(Nicaea) or Democracy(Epirus) but not Roman Empire

Pretty sure Volhynia is not an empire

Screenshot_2019-05-03-19-50-56-940_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz2.png

Btw 1081 is my favourite scenario now with those events, I really enjoy playing Byzantine and trying to restore my empire!

Edited by Istria

On 5/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, Istria said:

Btw 1081 is my favourite scenario now with those events, I really enjoy playing Byzantine and trying to restore my empire!

On 5/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, koplar79 said:

Thanks for creating android version, i think this is the only scenario in which i see it

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Istria said:

Hi I think u shld do a scenario about Magyar invasions to Europe, it can be fun!

Later, perhaps next scenario is 792 or 772.

Edited by PLe2

4 hours ago, PLe2 said:

Later, perhaps next scenario is 792 or 772.

Both seems pretty interesting! As 792 can be about Byzantine while 772 is obviously about Charlemagne's campaign

Hallo.   

I don't know much about Japan's rank in the Middle Ages from a historical point of view, but I suggest that you  should lower Japan's rank a bit.  Isn't it a little too strong to be ranked 20th among 300-400 nations?(by google translation )

On 5/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, TANTAN said:

don't know much about Japan's rank in the Middle Ages from a historical point of view, but I suggest that you  should lower Japan's rank a bit.  Isn't it a little too strong to be ranked 20th among 300-400 nations?

Japan is very weak now, Persia,Iraq-Syria and Anatolia economy is 200000 but Japan is 100000. Japan is unified but Europe split apart into separate nations.

5 hours ago, MikiNibi said:

I don't know why, but I can't see real flags and names of new civilizations. Have you got any ideas why? 

You don't install Civilization_editor folder.please reinstall.

Edited by PLe2

Hi, plz give the 843 Norwegian petty kingdoms ability to form Norway so I can simulate unification of Norway, thanks

Edited by Istria

Countries all have weird governments in event, Rum become Holy See wtf lol, and after restoring Byzantine I become Caliph lolll

On 5/13/2019 at 3:51 PM, Istria said:

Hi, plz give the 843 Norwegian petty kingdoms ability to form Norway so I can simulate unification of Norway, thanks

I will update formable_civs.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:27 AM, Istria said:

Countries all have weird governments in event, Rum become Holy See wtf lol, and after restoring Byzantine I become Caliph lolll

I think that is aoc2 system.

3 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I will update formable_civs.

I think that is aoc2 system.

I mean in events governments are mixed up, you should check them

22 hours ago, Istria said:

I mean in events governments are mixed up, you should check them

Oh, when i delete some government,that error occurred.