Age of History 3

PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

6 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

ok i permit that. leader has effect in AOC2, can i set that? I think that leader is civlization's feature.

thanks, I just want to clarify that the mod only replaces the leaders, nothing more, I will not modify your maps.

Regarding the leaders, in the game they have a very limited use, which makes them immortal, and so that they can be on the map that you want, you must modify your birth date, either by doing it before, or after the date real.

3 hours ago, PLe2 said:

Update!!,I add  event in 1429 scenario.if you find bugs,idea,please tell me.

The events are very good!

What's your idea on next scenario? Viking Age?

Wow the detail level is insane! There are so many formable nations available, it has given me so much goal when playing(eg. Reform Western Roman Empire with Papal States)

27 minutes ago, Istria said:

Wow the detail level is insane! There are so many formable nations available, it has given me so much goal when playing(eg. Reform Western Roman Empire with Papal States)

Thanks

You should create a special kind of republic to differentiate Italian merchant republics from modern republic, and maybe add Monastic Feudal for Tibetan kingdoms?

2 hours ago, Istria said:

You should create a special kind of republic to differentiate Italian merchant republics from modern republic, and maybe add Monastic Feudal for Tibetan kingdoms?

Ok, Good idea.

Sure...

Christian Kingdom

Christian Duchy

Christian County

Islamic Sultanate

Islamic Caliphate

Islamic Emirate

Pagan Kingdom / Duchy / County

Heretical Kingdom / Duchy / County

Excommunicated Kingdom / Duchy / County

I'm sure there are many more options but I'm a bit rushed for time at present.

4 hours ago, PLe2 said:

No, after 2 weeks. I am so busy

That's fine, I'm happy to wait.......

FYI I honestly think that your scenarios should be packaged with the game because (aside from 2 minor errors*) they are perfect & 'well rounded'

* The region of Spain you call Murica should be Murcia, also for some reason some of the maps show 2 cities called Besancon (in different regions).

Otherwise yours are the VERY BEST scenario's that I've seen!

1 hour ago, TimDee58 said:

* The region of Spain you call Murica should be Murcia, also for some reason some of the maps show 2 cities called Besancon (in different regions).

my civilizations  have some typing errors like french bloris. this scenario has more than 600 custom civilizations.  I will correct that.