Age of Civilizations
PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (962~1402)

603850_20190310153143_1.thumb.png.fdc9985769be1d679ad8e189748afe06.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

603850_20190226172249_1.thumb.png.2fdf0c589dfbbbaec4c31465e3080195.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

603850_20190221123752_1.thumb.png.3148a476c6a5d5783374aa350dc9d977.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

603850_20190216170449_1.thumb.png.9b9132dbc172968ed0fda4c82ce3bf5b.png

603850_20190204155616_1.thumb.png.2cea7de42393ae1117b653d95b3c7963.png

603850_20190204155636_1.thumb.png.efcc06f7ceac0251edda1e8e4b47c7ee.png

603850_20190204155724_1.thumb.png.4ed57c115a7c453f301384bd56309d94.png

603850_20190204155752_1.thumb.png.9a7a77105ff81dcf32645d8efd1da8be.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Something changed. Welcome feedback

02/11 Update 1180year

02/12 Fix bug,Update 1081

02/13 Fix events bug,Next scenario 1429 or 1143

02/17 Update 1143, Mongol Conquest Eurasia in 1206 scenario

02/21 Update 1054.

02/22 add Event in 1054.

02/26 add 1018 scenario,formable_civs, add more formable civs

02/28 fix events bug in 1206

03/10 burgundians -> county of burgundy, add 962 Scenario, add more civilization in Tibet, remove Kingdom of Italy in HRE

Installation
(Scenario)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios

(Civilizations_editor)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editor

(formable_civs)(please back up your formable_civs before installing foramable_civs, Not essential)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\formable_civs

scenarios.zip

formable_civs.zip

civilizations_editor.zip

Edited by PLe2

Hi, are any of these completed yet?

Do they have functioning events and Holy Roman Empire please (and REAL rulers from their time period instead of the appalling ones in the vanilla game - no offence Lucasz but I've had Maximillian I of Bavaria as my ruler now for more decades than a good diet & healthy lifestyle should allow, and I think he's Bavaria's default ruler in EVERY scenario I've played, these have spanned from 900AD to 1440AD - it's a little bit irritating lol)?

Also, please detail installation instructions for dummies like me.....

55 minutes ago, TimDee58 said:

Hi, are any of these completed yet?

Do they have functioning events and Holy Roman Empire please (and REAL rulers from their time period instead of the appalling ones in the vanilla game - no offence Lucasz but I've had Maximillian I of Bavaria as my ruler now for more decades than a good diet & healthy lifestyle should allow, and I think he's Bavaria's default ruler in EVERY scenario I've played, these have spanned from 900AD to 1440AD - it's a little bit irritating lol)?

Adding Ruler spend many time, because i must investigate related data(200+ Country). This scenarios has Holy Roman Empire. And I think about events but this work taxed me as I had to do it by myself.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:51 PM, Istria said:

Really cool! I love your scenarios, they are so realistic, hope that you will add events(but even without them the scenarios are already good enough!) 

Thanks, I will try to add event next 2~ 3 months

7 hours ago, PLe2 said:

Thanks, I will try to add event next 2~ 3 months

Hello, in the Kamakura Period event there is a bug where facist Minamoto annexed the monarchy Kamakura, is it a bug or intended? I don't know much about Japanese history

PS There's a bug in events I believe 

Screenshot_2019-02-11-22-00-28-090_age.of.civilizations2.medieval.lukasz.png

Edited by Istria

2 hours ago, Istria said:

Hello, in the Kamakura Period event there is a bug where facist Minamoto annexed the monarchy Kamakura, is it a bug or intended? I don't know much about Japanese history

PS There's a bug in events I believe 

Screenshot_2019-02-11-22-00-28-090_age.of.civilizations2.medieval.lukasz.png

That is bug, this event is that Monarchy Minamoto annex facist Minamoto. Sometimes the bug occurs in game. I will recorrect that tomorrow

Edited by PLe2

1 hour ago, PLe2 said:

That is bug, this event is that Monarchy Minamoto annex facist Minamoto. Sometimes the bug occurs in game. I will recorrect that tomorrow

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, PLe2 said:

yes Korea is Joseon.

Hi, I believe that events in your previous scenarios (Before 1180 update) like 1402 and 1206 have auto-corrupted, as creating new custom civs will ruin events for unknown reason, you should go ahead and check them

1 hour ago, Istria said:

Hi, I believe that events in your previous scenarios (Before 1180 update) like 1402 and 1206 have auto-corrupted, as creating new custom civs will ruin events for unknown reason, you should go ahead and check them

Oh sorry.for some reason, country of event change to other country (Ottoman->Naples in 1402),I will recorrect all of event tomorrow. 

On 2/22/2019 at 3:56 AM, hassan said:

Honestly Ple2,

Your scenarios are by far the most detailed and entertaining... keep up the good work man!

Thanks

On 2/12/2019 at 10:39 PM, PLe2 said:

Oh sorry.for some reason, country of event change to other country (Ottoman->Naples in 1402),I will recorrect all of event tomorrow. 

It happened again, the events are bugged

In Mongol Empire scenario

Edited by Istria

I revise my earlier comment in the seemingly abandoned 990ad scenario......

THESE are by far the best series of scenario's I've seen....... I particularly enjoyed playing as Swabia in the 1180 ad scenario..... Managing to dominate the HRE so far for many years as Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire despite only having 8 provinces under my direct rule!

(I call my house rules the 'Iron Throne' rules).

Edited by TimDee58

22 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

I have corrected that.Thanks

It seems that Seljuk Empire will declare war to Oman after destroying Buyid, why is that? Is it intended?

Edited by Istria

16 minutes ago, TimDee58 said:

Hi, when you say you have corrected a bug can you specify which download is fixed so that I dont have to reinstall all of them please?

Only 1206 scenario

On 2/28/2019 at 9:46 PM, Istria said:

It seems that Seljuk Empire will declare war to Oman after destroying Buyid, why is that? Is it intended?

That event's outcome is union buyid-seljuk because seljuk automatically get core and pupulation in Iraq,if seljuk call Oman to arms, that situation happen. I will correct that. that is not critical.

(event tree)

Buyid-Oman war ->> seljuk Buyid union->> seljuk Buyid war.

Edited by PLe2